[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do women prefer to be approached?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
I really need a females opinion on this.

I hate approaching women as s straight male. There's just too many variables.

I need to know when and where is it okay to approach women. I am mostly curious about approaching women at bus stops and on public transit.

My friend told me that you should never talk to women on the bus because they probably deal with other retard dudes every day in that same enclosed space.

Help.
>>
>>17356172
Just be considerate.
I don't mind if someone approaches me on the bus if he's not pushy.
Have an excuse to approach her, don't use stupid pick up lines. Be nice and smile. If she doesn't sound interested, leave.
>>
Ok ok, here's what you're gonna wanna have to do.
Get a sex change.
These days it's pretty much rape when you walk up to a girl to try and talk.
Just drop a few grand on the procedure. And once you've gotten to know her then you can change back. And maybe you'll even be lucky enough to jump a few places up the wait list of men on her waiting list of men to date since trans are in right now.
And if you want extra points at a premium cost you can get plastic surgery to look like one of her best friends.
You'll have to take her out though but it's ok.
She could never love her as much as you do.
But seriously op. Girls are just normal people.
Do you have a hobby?
Reading?
Find a book club
Art?
Got to drawing classes.
Social clubs are great for meeting people who can easily connect with on mutual ground.
And just approach convocations with the intent with having a cool little chat rather than trying to pick up a girl. And if there's a link then cool. It'll be natural and not forced
>>
Generally, don't do it when the woman is trapped in the situation. Not when she's working, not if she's stuck with you on the bus. She should be able to politely disengage and walk away without it being awkward as fuck.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this, but if she walks away, don't follow her. I've had a couple of guys follow me around stores and stuff, it's really off-putting.
>>
>>17356172
>I am mostly curious about approaching women at bus stops and on public transit.
Bad idea. See below.

The biggest problem people seem to have is figuring out WHEN to approach. In general, the acceotable times are purely social situations, when work, school, or even simple errands are not a factor. Here are the basic rules of thumb.

1. If she HAS to be there, it's bad.
2. If she WANTS to be there, it's good.
3. If she's en route to someplace other than home, treat it as though she were already there.
4. If she's going home, treat it as wherever she just was.
5. When in doubt, it's bad.

Rules 3-5 are the problem with transit. You usually don't know where she's going, and this makes it bad by default. There ARE some times when you can make a decent guess: if there's an anime convention in the area and she's in full costume, she's probably going (or just was) somewhere she wanted to be. But this isn't all that conmon.

You need a new venue, OP. Transit doesn't cut it. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17356209
Jesus. It seems like everything is shit. Hold me bros. I don't understand how I am in my late 20s and managed to attract zero women.
>>
>>17356172

Any time when you're attractive and can strike up a conversation easily.

Never when you're unattractive and spill spaghetti everywhere.
>>
>>17356406
I hate when people talk to me on the bus no matter what they look like. I'm usually tired and grumpy and uncomfortable and just wanna get home.
>>
>>17356172
Yea any time ive had a guy appoach me on the bus, we talked for the ride, and thats it. Also if they dont like you, the rest of the ride is awkward, but if they do like you, it doesnt matter where you approach, but you have to look good if you want to risk it like that.

If you are an awesome person, but not so great in the looks department, try a show, or somewherre you wil be longer than a bus ride. Bar maybe? Or city events like festivals or stuff like that.
>>
>>17356417
>no matter what they look like

Hahaha.
>>
>>17356172
>My friend told me that you should never talk to women on the bus because they probably deal with other retard dudes every day in that same enclosed space.
This is exactly why you should talk to them. At worst a women you will never see again lumps you in with other creepy/boring guys, at best you hit it off.

Get good at talking to strangers, if you can't start talking to a guy on your left or right, why are you singling out girls?
>>
>>17356172
Hmmmmmm
Don't do busses, do cafeterias, libraries or just randomly walk up to girl that you like. But your friend has a point I had dudes harass me and molest me in the bus. Admittedly I probably wouldnt complain if they were hot and not douchhebags. Well outside of harassment.
>>
>>17356172

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPHl0_G6B8

It is crazy how stuff like this is lost in the sea of PUA and "how to get laid by hot chicks" videos on youtube. But maybe since guys are looking that stuff up instead of stuff like this, maybe thats why girls don't really like them?

But yeah, I used to approach girls in public when I was a teenager. Girls just want someone straight forward and up front with them. No cat calling, no goofy games.
>>
>>17356738
>Girls just want someone straight forward and up front with them. No cat calling, no goofy games.
I'm a girl and THIS
>>
>>17356770
You don't know what you want
>>
>>17356775
I do though
I want to be charmed by someone straighforward and confident but not needy
>>
>>17356779
And I want to wold peace
>>
>>17356247
You dont attract women, they attract you. If you donĀ“t approach there is no chance, no matter how attractive you are
>>
>>17356738
It still sounds like PUA to me, couldn't take it for more than one minute.

"talk first to her it's symbolizing you da leader, wimmin like strooong maaan"

t. guy who got laid many times without any PUA instructions
>>
Even If miss universe approached me on my way home from 8h work I'd tell her to fuck off. I take it's the same for girls so I think hunting women in public is creep level stuff. Also I've been approached by gay people in public twice, holy shit that was so creepy.

Have you ever really seen or heard about someone picked up on street? Like, ending with a shagging, not just chit-chat, the girl would have to be a careless slut herself for that.
>>
>>17356779
Well she has a more realistic want in that case, since lots of men know how to approach in a confident and straight forward way.
>>
>>17356892

Yeah but it isn't as bad as this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bBk2gd1Kfk

If you're going to approach a girl, be genuine about your interest in her. "Hey, you seem cool, I saw you from over there and had to introduce myself, my name is whatever."

Girls like confidence. plain and simple. Be persistent, be pleasant, be positive. It is as simple as that. all these guys out here trying to be mean to girls to impress them or make them seem like in charge are stupid. just let her know how you feel. if its reciprocated, great, if not, keep trying but still move on.
>>
>>17356904

I actually lost my virginity to a girl I approached at a hardcore show when I was a teenager.

its all about time and place.
>>
>>17356172
You have to be the hotess shit in town or else dont bother approaching them. You need look,status, and money then you can apprach them.
>>
>>17356911 was for >>17356870
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.