[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letter Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Last one:
>>17332888
>>
Another sleepless night thinking about you

I've grown quite accustomed to these by now, but the anguish is still so hard to drown out. I didn't think it would take this long to be gone, but the colossal shadow of your memory lives on.

Strange...I never thought myself this type, but it seems that this tired sleepless knight is crushed by the weight of the silent hours when it's late. But honestly...well, no point in telling you something you should likely know about me. But you've been mistaken about me so many times, and I wouldn't doubt it if you didn't know one bit of my mind. Well actually, it's probably more likely that you simply don't care. And I shouldn't either, but I still so often stare at the vestiges and reminders where I see where it began and where it ended there.

Maybe it's completely fair. But I've never believed in such concepts myself. I simply believed in love and whatever else could come with it and paint my skies the brightest hues. I've simply believed in what I found in you.

But I believe it better if I stop acting the fool. It's time now to drink tears once again, and hopefully drowned shall be my desire to have you then. I hope that, in burning those around me, I may burn away my longing. For if I cannot burn with you, I hope I burn away completely. Well, I don't have to hope; I'm simply agreeing.

My, I should be sleeping; this sleepless night is just one of many.
>>
I don't know what you have planned for the future. I'm sure you don't either.

But you had better stay the fuck away from me.
>>
>>17356096
Nicely written, anon. Initial?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.