[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into banging hot college sluts? I am a pretty good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x666
How do I into banging hot college sluts?

I am a pretty good looking guy. 6 foot 2, athletic build, abs, attractive facial features. So far I've had sex with 5 girls in college (I'm a freshmen engineering student nearing the end of my first semester), but I would only consider one of them to be 9/10, 10/10. The others were 6.5/10 and below. I've made out with countless girls at parties and the like, but there are a few girls I have my eye on. However, they are really beautiful girls and therefore I would like advice on how to successfully make them fall head over heels for me before I actually go into the field and try anything. Please advise.

TL;DR best way to seduce attractive women in college?

Inb4 shallow etc etc
>>
>>16506680
That girl is a ho that will give you stds
>>
>>16506680
Geweldig knijpen
>>
Assuming this isn't bait.... One thing, social skills. If you're the coolest guy at the party then she will be into you. I've seen many guys that hook up with girls a lot better looking than them. Also, freshman girls are new to the whole college thing so it's easier to hook up with them than older girls. So basically, it's easy to manipulate freshman.
If you're not in a fraternity I recommend joining one simply because they throw the best parties.
>I'm in a fraternity
>I'm in an engineering course
>I'm 6'5 and athletic
>>
>>16506713
Good to know, thanks. I do notice younger girls flocking to me. Maybe I remind them of their father. Disgusting creatures them females
>>
STEM bro here. I found two thinks that work. 1) the numbers game--still only 1/3 of the girls that I sleep with would I brag about their looks to anyone (if I was into bragging), and another 1/3 I'd rather deny. 2) play up the nerd card to turn down the player vibe enough in order to charm her pants off
>>
>>16506713
OP here, how do I into being cool?

I can get alcohol, I know of parties every weekend, I dress in nice "frat" clothes.. What else is there?
>>
>>16506724

you sound like a doushebag. girls can sense these things. you'll be more successful as a male-slut if you respect girl-sluts.
>>
>>16506755
When I'm that slut you're talking about will I also be able to get pregnant?
>>
>>16506755
No, I'd shut up too ya dumb hoe
>>
>>16506680
>5 girls in college
>first semester
slut
>>
>>16506802
Yes that is the idea
>>
>>16506724
Naw son I'm 18 in highshool and freshmen sophmores juniors practically throw themselves at me but seniors actually play it cool.....Idk why tho but I do know if you reject the loweclassmen girls (ya know cuz I'm a senior) they will get horride low self esteem even if they are good looking and end up datting some nigger or pleb so.... yeah.
I always felt kinda bad about that but whatever it's not my problem. I wasn't going to touch that nigger slut in the first place Anyways and I'm glad I didn't I wouldn't touch someone whould stoop so dam low.
>>
>>16507069
This was a headache to read lmao you sound moronic
>>
>>16506914
>freshmen engineering student
hoo boy I can see where this is going
>>
>>16507679
I don't get it
>>
>>16507733
and you never will
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.