[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty ex girlfriend stories. Who honestly in the wrong though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: received_169920133371347.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
received_169920133371347.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
Pic Unrelated
I met this girl in 2014. We immediately clicked. She was amazing. Beautiful, smart and was so easy to talk to. We became best friends. We said I love you to each other a lot , even when she was dating other dudes. I found out a lot about her. She's cheated, but at least on retards who give her constant shit so I didn't really pay much attention to it.
Soon Summer 2015 happens. She breaks up with shitty boyfriend, I comfort her. We get intimate. We soon, like a week or 2 after last bf start sexting. Kinda date, more sexual than anything but we still act cute and lovey dovey.
Call her my love. She doesn't see it as official dating. She breaks it off and gives me every reason under the sun. Says we never dated. Still wants to sext afterwards I get sad, she tells me we didn't break up because we didn't date so I should just get over it. Leave her for a bit so I can get myself together
Find out shes dating one of my friends 2 weeks later
Vent to friends, they tell me I got screwed over.
I sorta agree , they shit talk.
Soon our entire friends circle knows. She loses people, Says I fucked her over.
I beg for her friendship back.
She finally agrees to let me back in.
Then Endless cycle of her manipulating me and making me feel like shit.
Being passive agressive and yelling at me constantly.
I take it because her life isn't easy and I loved her.
We go off and on for months, I try to get over her while shes dating and sexting other dudes.
Spend 6 months getting over her. She seems to care less and less while I'm still sad and wanting her so badly. Blame myself instead of her, Think I bother too much and want too much attention. Soon she gets tired of how needy I was. Leaves, says shes tired of me apologizing and fucking her over. Will continue in a bit.
>>
Another month of moping. Then I find out just how many people she sexted whilst dating me,cheated on all my friends and left them all.
Realize I loved a whore. Realized I wasted almost 2 years of my life on someone who only wanted me for quick sex.
I get angry and call her out. Make sure everyone knows shes a thot. She always denied that. And when I'd ask about it she'd get angry and tell me to fuck off.
But I call her out and she denies it. Loses more friends. Loses almost everyone. Still tells people I'm only salty because She wouldn't date me which is a load of horse shit. People say I'm the piece of shit and sometimes I feel like I am. But she was a total piece of shit.
Who's in the wrong though?
>>
You know, this isn't a story but, when my ex told me she was bi it fucked things up. It made things weird and made me doubt her so much. Ahe had a friend thst she'd hang out with and they'd always play around, but up until that point it didn't bother me.

If you're bi just be open about it.
>>
Your fault for falling for her trucks, but her fault for being a conniving whore in the first place.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.