[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for a 23 year old virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1417308261627.jpg (72 KB, 480x469) Image search: [Google]
1417308261627.jpg
72 KB, 480x469
23 year old virgin here, might be losing it soon to a girl who is crazy about me.
Any tips/advice?
Going to some drinks where she'll be there and I will be able to make my move.
I'll make sure no spaghetti escapes along with conventional protection of course.
>>
>>17354350
>girl who is crazy about me
I wish I knew this feel
>>
Don't drink too much. Whisky dick is real.

Sex isn't that hard. Just make sure you know where the clitoris is.

Eat her out. To orgasm, if you can, because it lowers her threshold for orgasming on your dick by a lot. If you can't bring her to orgasm with your tongue (sometimes mood / pressure of the first time with a new person gets to them), it will at least make her hornier and more likely to orgasm when you put it in her.

Watch some videos that explain how best to do it. Remember that rhythm is more important than pressure - if she starts breathing fast, it doesn't mean don't go faster or harder, it means that what you're doing is working. Gently play with her nipples or finger her too while you're at it, whatever she prefers.

If you do it right, you won't even need to last that long. A lot of guys don't like doing it and just go for a hard pounding. If you eat her out well and act as though you enjoy it, she will want to marry you, because that shit makes you a keeper.

Most of all, have fun. Your first time with a new person and your first time period is something that people put a lot of pressure on. That pressure can get in your head and make the experience less than what it should be.
>>
>>17354350
If you death grip your dick when you jerk off stop that shit right now or you are never going to be able to cum and it'll be embarrassing as fuck.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.