[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Usually really critical of bad/stupid tattoos, made the appointment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: images (4).jpg (6 KB, 240x134) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6 KB, 240x134
Usually really critical of bad/stupid tattoos, made the appointment for my first and only tattoo 2 years in advance and flew 2000 miles to the artist.

Suddenly want a bad, stupid tattoo. Pic related. Considering getting someone who can make it look more like a natural birthmark but still clearly a star.

I'm turning into shit-tattoo garbage after fighting it so long. Weeby, bad design AND "lol but it's okay if it's ugly so long as it means something and I liek it"

Euthanize me. Or tell me how to get over this craving I've had for two fucking years. If it matters at all, I'm a bodybuilder and think it would be kinda funny on top of me being a nerdweeb.
>>
>>17352807
Just do what you want. If you want a stupid fucking tattoo, then get it. If you're a bodybuilder and you're huge then any kind of tattoo is going to look fine as long as it's not really ridiculously stupid (OP is not ridiculously stupid).
>>
File: posers.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
posers.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
It's all well and good if you're ripped like a Jojo character...but can you POSE like one?!
>>
I'm face to toe in tattoos. I have well over 30. Some are fantastic, some are mediocre and only one I've had lasered, then covered up.

The truth is; it's just drawings and art. You'll like it no matter what if it's something you're attached to done by someone who cares for your idea (or is an excellent artist).

People from all walks of life get tattoos for all sorts of reasons. I can understand harsh criticism on myself from the public because I'm pretty shocking looking; but everyone has them nowadays and all sorts have had them for thousands of years. From young boys to wrinkly old women

It's human culture, it's fun, it's 2016 and most tattoos are pretty classy nowadays.

Go for it, it's a good idea.
>>
>>17352812
Eh, stupid enough to be the kind of tattoo I'd give a friend shit for getting.

>>17352819
I could, I do in private. I did my little competition bit to one of the instrumental action songs once.

>>17352825
Thanks, comforting perspective.
>>
>>17352850
It's not that bad and truly nothing significant at all. No one would notice unless pointed out.

Do you want everyone to marvel at your idea or are you just going to continue trashing your friends in the future (and your own ideas)?
>>
>>17352807

Why do you want a tattoo, feel empty inside? bored?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.