[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear people mention relationships / sex >want to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1468403283679.jpg (47 KB, 850x665) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468403283679.jpg
47 KB, 850x665
>hear people mention relationships / sex
>want to kill self
>no gf feels

Thing is I have a bf
I'm a guy btw
What do ?
>>
What would you consider your orientation to be?
Gay? Bi? If bi, straight-leaning or gay-leaning?

Are you matched up wrong for your orientation? Or are you a total fucking gaylord experiencing the shitty internalized pressure to have a het relationship?

How long have you been with your bf/living situation/etc?

I'm a les-leaning bi chick married to a dude and I get intense longing for a qt gf all the time. I sometimes feel like I made a huge fucking mistake and I'd be happier if I had married a woman, on the other hand, my husband is an amazing person who understands my sexuality and pretty much everything else. Couldn't ask for a better partner. Is that worth giving up to chase my dream girl? Not really.

Better advice pending more info, but the short generic version would be:

How strong/lasting are these feels? How attached are you to your bf? Do you see yourself with him long-term? If you feel like a relationship with the right woman would give you more than your relationship with your bf, break up and hunt dat pussy. Or be a shitbag and find a woman now, decide if you like her more than him as a partner, and leave his ass (or not).
>>
>>17352652
Me and my bf are talking online. We do plan to meet and have done sexual things together as best we can ( videos of each other jerking off)
However I know vaguely of a girl who MAY be into me , and I have the biggest fetish for black chicks so that desire exists
I may be see myself staying with this person long term , they seem to want to. So it's hard
Also I'm bi but I don't know if thata legit or me being a lonley loser wanting some kind of relationship
>>
I randomly get this desire to want to fuck a girl , other times I only want to fuck a guy.
Recently it's been girls more
Also this bf of mine is really wanting to get locked down with me.
>>
We get tfwnogf threads every day, but this, OP, is something we don't see so often.

First question: would you say the problem is that you don't have a girlfriend at the moment, or that you've never had one at all?
>>
>>17352729
I've had 3 but 2 of them were ugly so i don't count them
I have a bf, obviously , but never fucked a girl
>>
>>17352770

Ugh, keep your shallow shit in the gay community where that toxic shit reigns supreme, don't fuck any women up with it any more than they are already going to be.
>>
>>17352791
I don't want a gf, I want vagina
>>
>>17352860
>hear people mention RELATIONSHIPS / sex
>want to kill self
> no GF feels

Well you didn't communicate that very well. Cheat on him, who fucking cares? You've never even met in person.
>>
>>17352872
That's wrong
And he really likes me alot
Also , he seems like a good long term partner .
>>
>>17352902

Then don't screw it up for pussy. What the fuck do you want us to say? "I want to be with A but also want to fuck B" is not a particularly complicated problem.
>>
>>17352860
Not clear in your OP. Pull your head out of your ass and decide what you really want fucktard.
>>
>>17352910
>>17352937
Why are you so aggressive ? Did I touch a nerve ?
>>
>>17353001
Not really, you've just got me in a kind of awe of how pathetic your thought process is
>>
>>17352607
4chan is so jailhouse gay.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.