[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pull into my apt. complex late every night (2:00-3:00, 11:00-1:00
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 4Chan2.png (180 KB, 862x911) Image search: [Google]
4Chan2.png
180 KB, 862x911
>pull into my apt. complex late every night (2:00-3:00, 11:00-1:00 recently)
>live on the outskirts of town
>omw home I like to stop by ~1/4 mile out into the forest and smoke
>be pretty paranoid person
>live by this "cat daycare"

It's pretty dope cause I can see it out the window and it's got all these cool ramps and catwalks everywhere.

The thing is one of the cats recently got hurt or really misses its owner or something cause it makes this atrocious screaming noise like it's in pain every night and it wakes me up.
I keep my window open sleeping and I don't mind just closing the window, but I can't help to wonder sometimes if I wake some of the cats up when I park.
The complex is mostly ~50yr olds and I'm 19; there's only smoking in the driveway. Walking by, one of them told me "better put some sunscreen on" so they be under the impression I'm a really active night-person or rich-to-vapidity post-teen. I'm pretty pale and she's one of Very few black people in my city so it could have just been a joke.
>>
File: 1440199247214.jpg (16 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1440199247214.jpg
16 KB, 450x500
Bump
>>
What type of scream is it? Because there is actually a chance it is just in heat.

I have no idea what the rules would be for a place like that, but if they do accept unfixed animals at any time then it is entirely possible they have one in heat trying to get attention.

And you very well might be waking some of them up if they are already skittish/nervous, but generally a relaxed cat sleeps like a log.

If you have any more specific questions I might be able to help more, but this is about the best I can do with what you have said here.

Also, try /an/, they may know more about the cat situation.
>>
That pic kek.
Had me laughing good. In currently sitting in a waiting room for a psychiatry. Thinking about ending myself. Casual stuff.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.