[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just came from /r9k/ saying that I find it hard being in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: KV.jpg (159 KB, 1207x778) Image search: [Google]
KV.jpg
159 KB, 1207x778
I just came from /r9k/ saying that I find it hard being in a social situation; I have never even kissed a girl. I was told to come here. So I guessing you guys could give me some help? Please?

Here's the original post >>29908488
>>
>>17351098
That link thing didn't work (I'm new here). This is the link: >>>/r9k/29908488
>>
Dude just get off the computer and try to live life. Do what other people are doing until you find your own rhythm. There's nothing inherently wrong with being a virgin, yeah it's weird, but it's a result of years of repression that you couldn't control. I'm 21 and I haven't had sex yet. I was always sociable but just stayed away from girls. Now, I try to make girls a part of my life whether they're friends, friends of friends, friends girlfriends, or straight up love interests. I talked to like three girls today at the mall. Take a fucking Xanax if this seems like walking through fire to you and go talk to some bitches bro.

Niggaz can laugh all they want but I'm getting laid soon. It'll just happen
>>
>>17351098
Ahh, the real chart. I'm at the end of that chart.
>>
If you really wanna get laid, then look at girls and don't give a flying fuck about them. That's how you get their respect. Look at them, and see a big hairy dude. Talk with them like they are just that. Eventually you'll fuck one.
>>
>>17351191
I'd probably feel the same if I wasn't a virgin and had sex in high-school or something. The main reason I made this effort to ask how to be better in social situations, is that my sex drive is really high at the moment but I am not getting any action at all.

>>17351216
I have been doing that: nothing. Whenever I get in a conversation, the person I am talking too becomes a grey blob.
>>
>>17351098
I know your feels, anon. I'm 28 and have only briefly kissed a stripper. Either hire a whore or start making massive changes to your life that are more girl friendly.
>>
>>17351191
>Niggaz can laugh all they want

Ah man, everytime I have tried to talk to a girl I've gotten laughed at. I'm good looking but have social anxiety. I hate it and feel awful about myself. Like, people make fun of you for not getting girls and then they laugh at you when you do try. Don't people understand that some people just have a tougher road in life than others? God, it just hurts and makes me so angry and I just hate myself sometimes.

Not OP, but I just had to vent. 21 and kissless virgin here
>>
>>17351098
Here's the "how to get laid" required reading material.
The game
The rules of the game
The selfish gene
How to win friends and influence people
I read all of these and applied the lessons I learned from them to leave my perma virgin state.
>>
>>17351246
Unless you're hilariously mismatched, they aren't laughing AT you.

>>17351273
I don't really want to get laid, persay, just want to meet/connect with someone of the fairer sex (and get laid in process organically). But I don't know where to meet people in general and I'm 27. So kinda stuck here.
>>
OP here

>>17351273
Thanks; I'll look into these books.
>>
>>17351273
'The Game' and it's squeal are pretty dated by today's standards; they probably still work but game has developed a lot since then.
>>
>>17351246
Please be b8
>>
>>17351098
Try to work on yourself a bit, exercise, groom yourself, read up on different subject, try to develop some confidence. Try to get out of your comfort zone and try to be more open minded and do things that you wouldn't do usually. Something that helped me a lot is making small talk with strangers at the bus stop, eventually you'll see that it's not a big deal. Rinse and repeat until you fill confident enough, go on tinder or something and set up a date, have a drink to take the edge off and go for it brother.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.