[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most women afraid of admitting that they actually want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1468167918404.png (203 KB, 368x396) Image search: [Google]
1468167918404.png
203 KB, 368x396
Why are most women afraid of admitting that they actually want sex just as much if not more than men?

I mean it's really no secret anymore that your orgasms are way more intense and it's fairly obvious that most of you really enjoy dominant men in bed. Why are you so fucked up in head?
>>
>>17350951

because it never comes up in a cohesive way.

when men talk about sex, they are comforted by other men.

when women do half hte men call her a slut, oar at the very least think it, and put on that 'face' of judgement.

very few women will say 'I DONT LIKE SEX' if asked in private by someone they want to have sex life.

but to a lot of people their sex life is their own business, why should anyone admit to you anything? i doubt they're bringing up sex and just saying 'I HATE SEX ITS DUMB'
>>
Most women are not afraid to admit it. If that is what you are being told then they probably just don't want to have sex with you.
>>
>>17350951
>Why are most women afraid of admitting that they actually want sex just as much if not more than men?
They're not afraid of admitting it in general. They just don't want to admit it around you, because you've already got the wrong idea entirely and they know it'll only make things worse.
>>
They might want it plenty, but it's not anywhere near as important as a man might feel.
>>
>>17350951
Because then I'll be called a slut, dipshit
>>
>>17350951
Girl: I like sex
Everyone: omg look at the whore, slut slut slut, asking for it, etc.

Spend a few hours on this site to get an idea of what men/society thinks of sexually active women.

>In b4 muh patriarchy
>>
its just casual sex really that women feel ashamed about because of the negativity they receive for being involved in such. all the women i have had relationships with, want sex as much, if not more than men. my current sexual partner initiates sex, she will even randomly send me videos of her masturbating.
>>
>>17350951

Most women have no problem admitting it when they actually WANT it. They don't say so in group conversations with friends, because doing so will only draw relentless awkward flirting from the beta orbiters.
>>
women need alcohol to enjoy sex.
>>
>>17350951
>What is slut shaming?
>What are cultural/societal expectations?
>>
>>17350951
we're not hiding it, if we tell you straight up we're not interested or delete you, we would ask if you want to hook up. sorry bud, no body wants to fuck you.
>>
>>17350951
Decades of forced chastity have made women love sex while hating the association of sluttyness that comes with it. It's so common that pick up artists even have a term for it. "Anti-Slut Defense" is when a girl wants to fuck you but doesn't want to be called a slut.
>>
>>17351250
>>17350996

Exactly what these anons said. If a girl wants to fuck you she will make it painfully obvious to you.

She cant tell it to everyone due to beta orbiters and social shaming. Learn the game son, youll improve your outcomes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.