[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinny Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Blood doping.png (3 KB, 376x238) Image search: [Google]
Blood doping.png
3 KB, 376x238
I've been recovering from a eating disorder, I'm not doing so great with girls. I've been told I'm cute and attractive but my relationships aren't stable and very very rare. I've got cheated on and ditched and i'm starting to think girls don't like skinny lads.
>>
>>17349856
There is no question there but just get buff if you think being skinny is your problem
>>
Point is prob OP's problem is not being skinny.

Gonna guess you lack self confidence, whine quite a bit and have existential problems. A weak character.
I'll link the eating disorder to that stereotype.

So yeah, go to the gym, but not only to get buff. Need to build self confidence.
>>
>>17349856

bro. BRO. b r o. B R O. LISTEN

As a fat guy, and as a fat guy who chases chubby chicks, and as a fat guy who wants some skinny, petite pussy.

YOU HAVE IT FUCKING MADE. literally. Skinny is the preferred body type. It pisses me off so much every time I see one of these bbw goddesses with some skinny, lanky guy.

skinny guy with skinny girl doesn't bother me because they're kind of out of my league but sometimes if I play my cards right I can get a skinny chick.

but for me, do it for me. if you're skinny get over yourself. check your privilege. Every girl wants to fuck you. just be nice and talk to a lot of girls.

See the guys here telling you to get buff? those are guys telling you what guys find attractive. girls don't like buff guys. but skinny guys clean up the pussy.

do it for me.
>>
>>17349856
If it's any consolation, I think skinny guys are hot. Not to trivialize your illness, or anything, just don't lose confidence.
>>
Don't worry Its not trivializing it! I'm getting better slowly!
>>
>>17349899
That's good that you can recognise your recovery! You do seem to have more confidence than I do following my own ED...
>>
>>17349888
youre all making up excuses for why youre not achieving what you want

everything helps in the end. but in the end the only thing that matters is STATUS

you can be fat. skinny. tall. short. purple. see through. none of it matters when you have the STATUS

im generally average. 6ft 190 not fat not skinny just right about in the middle. i hang around guys with better faces. taller. more muscular. but none of it mattered and in the group i always attracted more women. why?

cause i was sort of the "leader" of the group. when things happened generally the group looked up to me to make the first move type shit

being 6'2 helps. having a great jawline helps. having muscles helps. nice skin helps. a corvertte or camaro helps. but none of it matters if youre a low status man

>ok but what is or isnt status

being self sufficient. confident. honest. making lots of money. having a large social circle. respecting yourself. these are high satus attributes

being needy. clingy. scared. nervous. expecting too much. having no goals in mind with no sense of mission. looking for validation at every turn. these are low status

go gettem
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.