[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hang out in a group of friends, 3 guys and a girl. Girl is ugly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
hang out in a group of friends, 3 guys and a girl.
Girl is ugly, fat, kinda sperglordish... you know? like she plays old video games obsessively, is awkward as fuck and even though she hangs with the group, shes still shy as fuck around us, just quietly following us.
I was hanging out with her solo, we were watching netflix, she was acting super awkward all evening. It was approaching night time, and she suddenly slid up to me and almost cuddled me, shivering nervously and awkwardly. She pulled away, apologizing a shit ton, when she got up and sat on the couch, I noticed, she wasn't wearing underwear under her skirt... she sat there blushing... and didn't say anything during the episode of the show we were watching... when she left, she studdered out goodbye, blushing furiously, sweating and stumbling as she walked out.

What was her intention... she normally wears bike shorts under skirts... she never cuddles up to any of us ever, and shes awkward, but not flop sweat and studdering awkward.
>>
I'm not the retard whisperer but it seems like she was trying to make a move on you? She definitely sperged out, though.
>>
>>17349792
so she just chickened out at the last minute? why me? also should I do it? should I ease her into it? I really doubt she had tried it with any of the other guys in the group, they would have said something to me, or made fun of her for it... why would she be so desperate to go straight for sex? is that all she wants or is she hoping for more?
>>
>>17349788
Dude.

You like her?

If yes, go for her.
If no, don't, but don't keep her hanging.

Yes, she just chickened out at thelast minute, because you didn't do shit. She might have gone straight for sex (which is your assumption, not necessarily correct) becuase she is awkward and doesn't really know what to do.

Just don't hurt her, cause that seems a weak subject. Either will turn into a closed person for a long ass time or go all out crazy with all men are idiots if you take advantage of her.
And you want neither.
>>
>>17349827
She's fat. Also ugly & a sperg. She likes you, dumbass, but she's those three things so doesn't have a clue how to go about trying to get with you. And if she's in your friend group, then she's more than likely after more than just sex
>>
Position yourself to allow easy access to penis.

Make gestures that accent your cock.

When she goes for it, tell her that she can only suck it, no sex. And she can't tell anyone, and she has to swallow.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.