[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do I do if my neighbors dogs literally will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
What the fuck do I do if my neighbors dogs literally will never shut the fuck up. I have these 2 separate old redneck couples that have literally NO respect or disregard for others. Every day they let their dogs go and it fucks with the other neighbors dogs and they just run up and down the fence howling and barking loud as fuck. They do this every fucking day sometimes 10 o'clock at night, sometimes 6 in the morning and other random times early in the morning.

One of the couples lets their dogs out and they just run around town and they've been known to be aggressive. They run through everyone's yard, attack other people's animals including my small cat, I've literally seen their dog wander through my yard and the owners chase after it, like the fucking audacity they literally come into my yard when they know I hate them.

So I reported it to the retarded hick "dog warden" multiple times over years they literally never answered once. I tried reporting it to the police and they just tell me to contact the retarded dog warden who again does nothing but ignore me.

They ignore the dogs for hours while they bark and howl at the most rediculous times. Now I feel like I'm going to get in trouble because I've been vandalizing their property, breaking beer bottles in their driveway, and yelling and screaming at them from my porch, but if a cop comes I am going to refuse to take any tickets and charges and tell them that they should of done their job instead of making me do all that stupid shit. I'm not going to just sit idle while these cock suckers disrespect everyone around us and be inconsiderate as fuck
>>
File: 1329488978625s.jpg (5 KB, 251x211) Image search: [Google]
1329488978625s.jpg
5 KB, 251x211
>>17349678
Wait until it's dark, then put out a couple of bowls filled with propylene glycol. It tastes quite sweet, and animals just love to drink it (make sure you keep your cat inside while doing this). Once the dogs have drunk their fill, take the bowls away and make sure to give them a good scrub in hot water before you put them away. The dogs will start to get sick in about 12 hours, and they'll be dead as fuck within 48 from massive renal failiure. Even if the owners take it to the vet, even if the vet realises what's happened, there's nothing anyone can do to save them.

The best part is that glycol in most of it's forms is used as a refridgerant. Animals poison themselves all the time by drinking from the sweet tasting puddle underneath a car with a leaky radiator and that sort of thing. No one's going to suspect you, and as long as you're careful with evidence they'll never be able to prove it was you anyway.
>>
>>17349678
Throw handfuls of chocolate over the fence when the owners aren't paying attention to their fucking animals. Maybe if they get more they'll take better care of them.
>>
Raw hamburger, crush a lightbulb up, roll meat in glass, throw over fence to dog.

The evidence will be gone, and the dog will be dead.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.