[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
revenge the sweetest joy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: cucktales.png (1 MB, 675x670) Image search: [Google]
cucktales.png
1 MB, 675x670
what do?!

>first relationship
>lose v-card to hot gf

she recently started not hanging out as much but her sex drive increased so much

>find out she was seeing another dude

he was turning her on but not finishing her off, so she would randomly come to me for sex. then they finally had sex and continue to do so almost every day. she doesnt know i know and keeps texting and calling me, she came over and i pretended i wasn't home.

im kinda hurt because why not, and now i just want revenge, not in a violent way, but in a "the world knows you're a slut" way...

what do?!
>>
No revenge is going to make you feel better
>>
Just curious, how did you find out?
>>
>>17348684
we took the same summer course together with the dude (didnt know him at first) and then she would skip class and i noticed he was out of class too.. then next class she sat way up next to the professor (i like sitting in the back) near the guy.. so i sat there and we just started sitting there, and when she missed a class, so we he..

overheard some bitch in the hall making fun of me because i didnt suspect anything and calling me a puppy because "he keeps sitting next to her" or whatever.

if i wouldve known i would've dropped the class and was only taking it with her because she wanted me to. now im getting called names because i merely trusted her, i guess?

i asked her friend who is always brutally honest about stuff if she knew anything and she basically told me everything that i just said

sigh
>>
>>17348723
Were you actually dating? Because it doesn't sound like it was from the fact that you didn't sit together in class
>>
>>17348727
yes, 9 months now... we always sat together then she suddenly wanted to start sitting up front

im more pissed that she cant be an honest human being and just tell me to fuck off or whatever. i just want people know i'm not up for being a cuck and she's just a piece of shit with sense of decency
>>
>>17348723
That's fucking shitty, don't put yourself through this shit, I don't know what you should do for revenge, go to /b for that if you have no luck here maybe, but if you decide not to, confront her and see what the fuck is happening and if the guy ever gives you shit, you should honestly just kick his ass dude, like idk, that sounds like an awful fucking situation, really sorry for you man, talk about it all and see what happens, good luck anon
>>
Or fuck her best friend if thats a possibility
>>
>>17348734
Here's my advice: just drop her. Getting revenge first of all takes away victim status from you, and may mean that YOU look like the bad guy, depending on what you do. Secondly, it makes you look immature and butthurt. Just tell her you know and walk away from the relationship
>>
>>17348741
Honestly this, confront her ass and drop it
>>
>>17348736
>>17348741
>>17348745
i was thinking of never letting her know, and just dumping her for a reason that is really hard to repair, that will you know, make her feel really shitty about herself for a while, idk
>>
>>17348757
like what? and is it really worth feeling shitty in the meantime?
>>
>>17348757
Like I said, revenge probably will get you nowhere. Just drop it
>>
>>17348757
Drop her. Shes not worth it if she cheats behind your back. You'll find someone better
>>
>>17348760
>>17348763
>>17348768

im just going to send this text off, i guess...

"hey, sorry it took forever to respond. i was calculating how much money i spent on your lunches to allow you to eat beside me. it comes out to a total of $416.08, which is not bad. i would've spent a ton more on hookers. i'm letting you know over text (yes, over text) that i am dumping you for being a whore, i would've called but i'm almost over my sex budget and didn't want to waste minutes. it's over, stay away from me."

something like that okay?
>>
>>17348779
She's going to show that to all her friends and you're going to look like an idiot (source: I'm a girl and girls do shit like that). Just text her telling her that you know and that it's over. Nothing more.
>>
>>17348784
baaaaaah! :(
>>
>>17348790
If you feel the need to get revenge that badly, grow up.
>>
>>17348779
Delete everything in there except for "Its over"
>>
keep us updated tho i kind of want to know at this point what happens
>>
Here's an idea. Don't break up with her and just start fucking someone else. When she finds out, you nonchalantly say "oh, I thought we weren't a thing since you've been fucking [dude's name]."
>>
>>17348842
LOL THIS
>>
>>17348779
That is one of the more sad things I've ever read. Please do not send that, it sounds fucking awful.

If you really want to drive her nuts? Just say it's over and completely stop talking to her. She obviously thinks she can string you along. Dropping her with no contact will do much, much better. Don't pointedly ignore her; simply keep it contact as insignificant and boring as possible-- ignore calls and texts, if she comes to her house answer your door and just tell her you don't want to be friends and close the door, if she says hi in the hallway just look blandly at her and maybe say 'sup but don't give her anything else, and just be as uninterested as you can possibly fucking be.

It will be far more irritating and better revenge than trying to say something that will make her feel bad. She's already laughing and cheating on you and not caring. Only thing you can combat that with is also not caring. Don't give her the time of day. If you have to get into anything, just tell her she's not worth it, and walk away.
>>
>>17348796
I need to grow up? Really?

Do you know how it feels to be that embarrassed in the hallway, with like 10 people laughing at you? Do you know how it feels to buy the fucking nice guy and buying her lunch, helping with books and such just so she wouldn't have been without other things?

Yeah, I want her to feel like she made me needlessly feel. All I ever did was treat her with respect, help her when I could and tutor her so she could be successful, and that's how I am treated?

You're right. I should grow up.

>>17348842
This is what I have been looking for. You win anon!
>>
>>17348779
gonna echo these other anons, just tell her it's over, no explanation. That shit will get under her skin more than your autistic idea.
>>
>>17348858
no retard that's not what you were looking for.
Just dump her asap and move on.
That's the only solution.
>>
>>17348858
>>17348885
As good an idea as that is, and hilarious too, you will end up looking like a dick to people probably, which may make you feel worse, but I understand why you want to 100%, so I don't blame you, good luck anon
>>
>>17348862
>>17348855
Okay, I just sent this "It's over" .. I should be studying instead of dealing with this shit anyways. Thanks anons :/
>>
>>17348892
good luck anon, be happy mang
>>
File: futureplans.jpg (98 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
futureplans.jpg
98 KB, 500x594
>>17348896
thanks o.0
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.