[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so a few disclaimers: >not a fat virgin nerd, but I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 750x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 750x784
Okay so a few disclaimers:
>not a fat virgin nerd, but I am a "nice guy" (but can be an asshole if pushed)
>attractive and fit
>plenty of decent female friends that want the d
>she basically only has one other friend other then me (female), all her other male friends just want to fuck her

But I got friendzoned by this clause vain bitch. 7 years of time, money, and emotional investment on my part down the drain. She's one of those girls that's a virgin but "does stuff", however she mostly has no sex drive atleast around me.

Basically I felt bad for this bitch and allowed her to use me for 7 years under the excuse that she was my "best friend". I took her out to eat, shopping, and picked her up from work at 11 pm almost everyday and took her to school in the mornings before going to my own school.

Anyway, basically she has zero respect for me. She treats guys that do less than shit for her like kings while she walks all over me. One night, she basically just says to my fucking face "I don't fucking like you Anon, leave me alone.". So I did, and a week later when I'm working out with a girl I'm trying to fuck later she texts me pic related.

So trips decides what I say, if I should even say anything at all I fucking hate this cunt man.
>>
>>17346899
so she used you.

welcome to manhood my friend may you learn from this.
>>
>>17346899
After 7 years of being friends with someone it took a "leave me alone, I do not like you" to tear it down?

Are you hyper sensitive or some shit?
Did I miss something?

What I got is that she thinks you only do all that cause you want to fuck her?
>>
>But I got friendzoned by this clause vain bitch. 7 years of time, money, and emotional investment on my part down the drain.

Top kek, you are an ultimate beta male OP.
Women are not a slot machine that you pour effort into and get sex in return.
I mean seven years? You should know if you are in there in seven days and that is being generious.

First off there is no such thing as being in the friendzone, girls do not want to fuck you because you're nice or dedicated, she probably does not want to fuck you because you are a needy desperate beta.
Girls like nice dudes who do stuff for them.

In reality the friendzone is the " I don't like you or find your attractive but you are useful for killing boredom"

You want some genuine advice? Cut the turd lose, block her shit, grow a pair of testicles, learn to read the signs and move the fuck on.

>So trips decides what I say, if I should even say anything at all I fucking hate this cunt man.
Take this shit to /b/.
>>
>>17346917
This is like our 100th argument.
>>
If interacting with a person makes you unhappy you should stop doing so. Shes not obligated to fuck you. You're not obligated to be nice, her friend, or even civil.

If shes a part of your social circle you may want to maintain peripheral yet minimal contact to keep things from getting awkward. Ditto for coworker. Otherwise cut contact.

Its not your fault she makes poor decisions. She sounds like poor relationship material.
>>
>>17346919
It wasn't about sex, I felt sorry for the bitch since we were kids.
>>
>>17346926
Your whole post screams
>She would not have sex with me.
Though.
>>
>>17346899

>I'M SORRY, I DON'T SPEAK CUNT
>>
Did she actually say that she doesn't like you, or are you speaking in hyperbole? What were the circumstances that surrounded that exchange? In a lot of ways it does seem like she's using you, especially if she doesn't make any major effort to reciprocate the things that you do for her.
>>
>>17346899
Humblebrag much, OP? Fuck off.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (85 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
85 KB, 640x683
>>17346899
>being a beta orbiter for 7 years hoping she will put out
honestly it's your own god damn fault, as soon as you see someones not interested you accept that and move on. If that means not being friends with her so be it, but if you stick around you can't expect anything to change, especially not if she uses you like a doormat.
>>
>>17346899
>So trips decides what I say
Get the fuck out here.
>>
>>17346961
She actually said that n the rudest way possible.
>>
>>17346990

Prob won't be trips, but ask her why she said those things. Tell her you don't want to end the friendship, but you're hurting right now.

Even if it's not trips just do it anyway, post response.
>>
>>17346899
>But I got friendzoned by this clause vain bitch. 7 years of time, money, and emotional investment on my part down the drain.

Why the fuck would you hang out with someone for 7 fucking years in hopes of getting a fuck?
Don't pretend any of this is on her, I've never heard of anything so pathetic in my life.
>>
>>17347000

Talk about hedging.
>>
>>17347000

lol beta winner
>>
>>17347000
You got your trips. Kek has spoken
>>
>>17346919
>In reality the friendzone is the " I don't like you or find your attractive but you are useful for killing boredom"

Not really. The "friendzone" is
>zoner: cool, we're friends, let's do platonic friend things
>zonee: so when will this lead to sex?

Anyone who's in the friendzone put themselves there. If you don't want to be someone's friend, don't be.
>>
>>17346926

If it wasn't about sex, why do you describe yourself as being friendzoned, implying she decline to be physical/romantic?
>>
>>17346899
Ignore her.
>>
>>17347000
Fucking beta winner.
Jesus fuck,
>>
2 things OP.
1. you let her walk over you for 7 years, of course she doesn't respect you. She stopped respecting you years ago.
2. Don't replay anything at all. Just ignore her. It will crave your name in her soul.
>>
>>17347000
This sucks
If I get trips my trips cancels his trips and you just never talk to the bitch again and if she insists just humiliate her
>>
>>17347087
Oh woe not even close I forgpt how slow adv is
I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES
>>
>>17346899

>7 years of time, money, and emotional investment on my part down the drain.
>down the drain.
Nice way to let us know how much you enjoyed your time with the girl you fell for.

>She's one of those girls that's a virgin but "does stuff"
That's none of your fucking business. She doesn't want to "do stuff" to you, because
>however she mostly has no sex drive atleast around me.
And that's all you need to know.

>allowed her to use me for 7 years under the excuse that she was my "best friend".
You feel used because you have never been interested in her friendship, didn't have the balls to speak your mind, and ended up misleading her for 7 years. You were the one who used her.

>I took her out to eat, shopping, and picked her up from work at 11 pm almost everyday and took her to school in the mornings before going to my own school.
That's stuff a best friend would do. You eat with them, spend time before and/or after school, and hang out as often as you can.
If you wanted to spend more time/money/effort into it, it's your own fault. Playing generous when you don't really feel like it has its consequences in several contexts, and this is one of them.

>Anyway, basically she has zero respect for me.
Zero respect? Just because she doesn't jump onto your dick?

Just tell her the truth: you have been faking all this time, and now that you know she doesn't like you romantically, you hate her.
>>
>>17346899
Jesus. Is there any worse word than friendzone?
Like >>17347134 and >>17346919 said women are not machines in which you put "nice coins" and in return they have sex with you.
You are a shallow human being she trusted you as a friend and you literally used her just to get inside her panties and when she found out and confronted you, you decided to hate her because she isn't the blow-up doll you thought her to be.
>>
It's really quite amazing how beta fags have taken the narrative of pretending to care about a girl just so you can use her for sex, and twisted it so that the girl is somehow using you for care.
>>
Don't say anything or say ''Yes, this friendship is over''.

You know you want to be done with this, so why hesitate?

What happend before she said ''I don't fucking like you Anon, leave me alone.''?
>>
>>17347372
Yes this is what needs to be done, no talking through things at this point. Reclaim what's left of your shattered balls. Ignore the trips from earlier
>>
>>17347134
I don't care about fucking her. She was geniuely my fucking friend. But from other friendships I've had, if there isn't even a basic level attraction from both parties, a friendship between a girl and boy is fuvking pointless.

I don't want her to repay me in sex or anything. Pussy is fucking everywhere, but she doesn't even offer gas money when I pick her up and when I ask she gets offended. She's paid like once for one of our many dinners.

What I'm trying to say is if we are going to be friends and not be fucking, it has to be equally beneficial. Wow just guys are so quick to defend the bitch.
>>
>>17347490
>I don't care about fucking her. She was geniuely my fucking friend. But from other friendships I've had, if there isn't even a basic level attraction from both parties, a friendship between a girl and boy is fuvking pointless.

Holy shit, you're so pathetic. Get a girlfriend you sexually frustrated cuck. Learn what a friend is. If you don't want female friends, don't make them.
YOU used HER. Well, you tried anyway. You got fucking nothing out of it because you're a complete retard, and have probably gifted her with crazy trust issues over the fact that someone conned her into thinking she had a friend for 7 fucking years. So I guess you're right, she is reaping all the 'benefits', what a cunt.
>>
>>17347520
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>17346899
>Anyway, basically she has zero respect for me. She treats guys that do less than shit for her like kings while she walks all over me.
Then get the fuck away from her.
>>
>>17347520

Hello OP's (ex)friend
>>
>>17346899
Most likely, you should just get away from her.

For your sake, and also for her sake. The truth is, you also used her for this amount of time, pretending to be her friend and fooling her into thinking that. You were also fooling yourself by KNOWING that sex wasn't on the table, but subverting and manipulating her to attempt to make her feel that she owes you sex - or at least I can only assume that's how people think in your situation.

What you might WANT to do, and what is probably the good thing to do, is tell her the truth. That this entire time, you really just wanted her for sex, and finally got sick of "waiting".

However, that's just going to lead to you continuing to talk to her and do stuff for her, further perpetuating this already toxic relationship.

Do what you want, but really, just stay away from this person. And most people, until you learn to be a little less selfish.
>>
you absolute orbiter lmao
>>
>>17347490
>What I'm trying to say is if we are going to be friends and not be fucking, it has to be equally beneficial.

Then you just should have told her what you really consider "beneficial".

But no. Instead you pretended she was your best friend, and with that, you automatically made her think that getting to hang out with her is the main benefit you can get (as most people think about their best friend).
>>
Tell her this:
>I mean I like hanging out with you but I haven't considered us to be friends for a while. I got in the habit of driving you places and going out, but I do this with a lot of people. I don't dislike you or anything but I don't think we have much in common anymore. Frankly, part of me was relieved when you asked me to leave you alone. Hope that makes sense. Have a good summer.
>>
FAGGGG
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.