[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is there to expect from my future? I'm 27 and I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467049072418.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1467049072418.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1502
what is there to expect from my future? I'm 27 and I'll graduate in less than a year. I really don't like my field and the kind of people mostly working there. I'd rather be unemployed than work in this field. I wouldn't know what other field to work in either though.
I don't have a social circle. I'm all alone. In a year from now, I won't even have uni acquaintances anymore. Only a horrible job where I'll hardly meet new people
What is left for me? Will I ever be with a group of friends again like back in high school? Will I ever find a job worth working for?
I'm so afraid that I'll spend the rest of my life being lonely watching youtube videos I don't even care about.
>>
>>17346783
finish school.

Chill for a bit, maybe work a shit job and live with friend or family.

Finish what you start. Just because you are sick of the god damn boat doesn't mean you should jump into the ocean before its anchored.
>>
>>17346783
>>17346783
Sorry that's it, YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE. Nobody gives a fuck about you. Pretty easy to disappear, I am actually in the exact same situation.
>>
I'm just so afraid I'm running out of any chance to have a good life. Thing is, the only stuff I could do for hours is watching anime and playing videogames. On the other hand, I get depressive if I do it all the time. I don't understand this. I want to have so many things (friends, family, a profession I'm passionate about) but I feel like that would mean I do stuff I don't like 24/7 just to have that.

>>17346797
I do plan to finsih my degree. That's not what I'm concerned about.

>>17346801
So that means you already graduated or does it simply mean you're just as afraid as I am?
>>
>>17346818

I am 26 and will graduate at 28 like you. Development is same as yours. Going to work in our science department. Dislike my peers, can't relate to people anymore.
>>
>>17346818
>>17346818
A good life is what you make of it man. Do what makes you happy and if its start to not make you happy try something else. This is litterally what everyone in the world does with there life.

In relation to you i understand liking video games and anime, but it making you depressed. Just taking it in moderation and try something else. I am 36 married with kids and i still play video games and watch anime in my spare time. As do a ton of Adults.

Basically your life is what you want to do with it. There is no golden path. You just gotta keep moving forward and trying new things.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.