[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armchair psychoanalyze my dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (482 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
482 KB, 600x600
Sorry if this is the wrong board to post this, but I'm bad at remembering this stuff and I figure green texting it out will help me remember this.

Anyway, I had a nightmare that actually woke me up in a panic and as far as I know this doesn't happen much, but like I said I don't remember these things very well so who knows.

>be me, in a weird military prison
>we're getting out today apparently, me and everyone I know there
>me and a fellow inmate remember our time, pretty average shit but I get the feeling this was my buddy
>time skip to us in a loading area for a plane
>definitely not any plane I was ever on in the army, but dream logic
>southern stereotype of a prison warden but in the Army is barking orders at us
>we all stand in assigned spots until the person in front of us boards the plane, then we range walk to the plane
>snowing for some reason
>we are ordered to remain standing in front of our seats until everyone is onboard.
>Warden Army inspects our seats to make sure nobody sat without permission.
>we sit down and I start to buckle my seat belt which I get screamed at for doing ahead of orders
>we take start rolling down a regular ass street to take off
>no more snowing, desert now
>plane can't get altitude, tries multiple times by fails
>results in a soft crash, not sure if anybody is hurt
>before I can react everybody who was with me but the pilot and warden army run for it
>I hear the pilot talking to warden army
>"your little friends ran off"
>"good, he's the one I needed" (me)

I don't remember why they wanted me exactly but I think it had to do with something I saw, a crime I witnessed or something. That's when I woke up.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 833x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 833x428
Some background info that seems possibly pertinent.

>was in the army, deployed to Afghanistan once
>got discharged for being sad crybabby who tried to hang self
>DX is borderline personality disorder, paranoid personality disorder and major depressive disorder
>>
File: image.png (655 KB, 1000x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
655 KB, 1000x294
I'll give it one bump then let it die peacefully
>>
>>17346247
Well it's just a dream.

I had one where a bunch of people including myself were held captive at an old run down playground which was closed by a wire mesh fence. Every few days "they'd" come and get a few of us. They never returned and no one knew what "they" did to them.

Or once I had a recurring dream three times in a row about two wonderful mysterious planets I could see at the night sky looking up from the balcony of the house I grew up in.

Or I have pretty much recurring nightmares, this is going on for years. There are three of them.
In one there's always taking some kind of alien invasion where they try to destroy as much as possible human build on the surface of the earth (buildings primarily). Im always trying to survive by hiding in a building trying keep my family together and silent.
In another one there are always those tornados which I notice in sheer horror after looking out from the window of the room I grew up in. My mom still lives there and we're in Germany where tornados don't exist. Anyhow, in these dreams I once again try to keep my family safe and sound and before anything else I try to keep us together (in case we're doomed to die, at least we shall die together, not taking the risk of one of us surviving and having to mourn for the rest of us)
The other one is always witnessing a plane crash at different scenarios and it's always a very close call that the plane didn't crash directly into us.
After witnessing the horrible crash I'm always trying to shake off the shock of a plane nearly hitting my house I always try to help desperately. Calling the ambulances and trying to do what not.

As you can see anon... dreams are dreams and definitely some weird shit at times.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.