[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear menfolk of /adv/, I have a question Would get together with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Dear menfolk of /adv/, I have a question
Would get together with an older girl? Like 4 to 7 years older than you?
>>
Fucking duh.
>>
>>17345288

yes. i do date my age, but im very open to women in their thirties. why? well i dont like bars and clubs much. once every few months is fine, but nah.

most women in their thirties want to go out to eat, or stay home and watch netflix. they dont even mind just doing their stuff while you play video games or other.

they also dont mind paying for meals. not just at restaurants but... i mean i was 19 and apoor as fuck, my girlfriend was 30. she'd buy us steaks every fucking week. was amazing. woudl take me out for breakfast, etc.
>>
>>17345288

If we get along and like each other enough, i can't find a reason not to.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17345288
Specific ages dont matter too much to guys who arent.virgins or need arm candy.
But the general range is 18 to 29
30+ is acceptable but nothing you want known publically.
>>
I would definitely date an older women, probably well into her 30's, but probably nothing above 40.

The thing is, I'm really young (21) and I'm not as settled as I'd like to be, so A) that deters me from pursuing older women, or B) that deters older women from pursuing me
>>
>>17345288
I'm 22 dating a 25 going on 26 girl. Much more mature has her own apartment, stable career and isn't interested in the immature antics of girls younger than me. It's just great.
>>
>>17345288
No, I'm too old for fuckbuddies
>>
>>17345529
But I mean as in get in a serious relationship with
>>
hell nah

I want kids and women over 30 are essentially infertile
>>
>>17345288
My brother in law is married to a women 7 years older than him. They've been together for like five years and married a year ago. Now they're pregnant and happier than ever.
>>
>>17345288
I'm thirty, and my fiancée is turning forty this year. Older women are they way to go, for me, at least. Best relationship of my life, no question.
>>
>>17345641
I know what you meant. I'm guessing you know what I did as well.
>>
>>17345656
I'm kind of dumb actually, sorry
>>
I'm 25 and there is this 33 year old blonde coffee shop manager who has a wee thing for me. I'm tempted to go for it you know.
>>
>>17345715
I mean that I would see you as a sex toy, and I'm too old to play with toys. To answer your original question, no. The fact that you couldn't follow that logic also makes you less desirable, since many who prefer older partners enjoy the life experience, maturity, and better conversation.
>>
>>17345737
Classy
>>
Past the wall, eh?
>>
>>17345753
I'm 22 but I like a guy who literally just turned 18
Kinda sad
>>
age isn't really an issue for me, in hs 4 years ago there was a teacher that i had a bit of a crush on, she should be around 32 by now. she was kinda small all around but always wore heavy clothes like we lived in canada, very pretty, wore glasses and had that bookworm feel (she was a world history teacher). saw her recently again and still looked cute, if she noticed me id definitely hit on her and try to work my way to a relationship

or be a sex toy, either or
>>
Yes.

I think it's something slightly older guys, like mid-late twenties and onward, start becoming more comfortable with.

Younger kids might be weirded out for some reason. Unless she's a milf or hot, then who fucking cares.
>>
My oneitis is 4 years older than me. If she wasn't in a relationship and I wasn't a complete fuck up, I'd definitely have a go at her.

She's at the stage of long term things with kids and shit and I don't know if I'll ever want kids so it's better this way.
>>
>>17345743
Honest questions get honest answers. A woman in her mid to late 30s has nothing significant to offer me, nor I to her, so it's pointless of us to waste each other's time.

>>17345755
This is very different. I'm addressing this from the perspective of a man who is ready to settle down, and older women would present fertility issues.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>17345288
If she's hot.
>>
>>17345288
Nah.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.