[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do? I'm a bad drunk whenever I get blackout drunk,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1444434373282.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444434373282.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
What do? I'm a bad drunk whenever I get blackout drunk, I start pissing other people off or doing anoying shit, and I get blackout drunk 70% of the time.

I'm pushing away the few friends that I have, but when I hang out with them I start drinking. No one forces me to drink, I just have to chance to drink. I'm slowly getting uninvited to shit.

I wouldn't mind slowly defriending my group of "friends", but my drinking problem might follow up during life, I'm just 22 and I drink because of depression.

Yesterday, some friends of my friend took me home, because one of their friends lives almost next to me. This shit always deeply disturb me the next day, I wasn't blackout drunk but I forgot lots of shit, I'm already known as the "drunk guy".
>>
>>17342428
Quit drinking.
>>
>>17342430
this
i was in a same boat
learn to have fun without alcohol before it's too late
>>
When you get blackout drunk things you're otherwise subconsciously counterbalancing, or suppressing, come out.

For a while if I got blackout drunk I would revert to a state like a cornered animal. Pick up large chairs and throw them around. People would try to give me water and I'd bat it out of their hand. Back myself into a corner and swing at anyone who tried to approach. Though I don't so much buy this one, if I'm swinging at someone chances are I fully intend to harm them, drunk or not. I would probably be intending to incapacitate, go for organ shots, etc. Not swing wildly. Anything else and I'm more apt to leave, or use force to throw them around.

Regardless... There was a reason for all of this, I had pretty severe anxiety and didn't like just everything about the present situation I was in. The place, the people. You need to look in your core self and realize where these things are coming from. Change anything you truly don't like, the bad shit while drunk will stop. At this point I don't do anything too out of the ordinary when drinking. Though I rarely drink anymore anyway.
>>
>>17342486
Basically this...

My friend was like you, OP. Doing stupid shit while drunk around people that found it annoying. One night he got drunk as shit, they all decided to leave and he walked out to talk them into staying, but they ended up leaving. He passed out in his driveway, choked on his vomit and never woke up.

Never drink around people who aren't honest without you about your behaviour, it's silent consent.

What you're doing is not good. Not because your friends or their friends or anyone else. It's not good for you. That's who you're really hurting, not them.
>>
>>17342428
100 year old vaudeville joke:

PATIENT (moving arm or something): Doctor, it hurts when I do this.
DOCTOR: So don't do that!

YOU: Anons, I become an asshole when I get drunk.
ANONS: So . . . .. . . .
>>
>>17342430
/thread.
>>
File: kM_lPhzP.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kM_lPhzP.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>17342428
Smonk a weed instead
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.