[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over guilt re. dating and attraction? I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466737298542.jpg (36 KB, 639x665) Image search: [Google]
1466737298542.jpg
36 KB, 639x665
How to get over guilt re. dating and attraction?

I've been made single about six months ago, for a long time I was too distraught to change anything about it, but now I'm starting to get tired of the loneliness and I want to try and start dating again.

Problem is, I feel guilty even looking at women, I'm afraid they're not looking for my attention at all and that if I would give them attention regardless, even if it's saying hi, could hurt their feelings or annoy them.

Even Tinder didn't work out, I couldn't bring myself to like a single girl because I was afraid they'd somehow find out and then be insulted that I even thought I had the right to see their pictures.

Is there a way to get over this? Or should I resign that my first was also my last?
>>
What you are is afraid of rejection.
>>
>>17342367
you're forgetting one fundamental component

bitches LOVE attention, they don't really care where it comes from, they just want to feel desired

why do you think instagram is a thing?
>>
>>17342653
Also, but mainly guilt. It's a bit of an issue in general, I have a hard time justifying myself and the idea that I'm a negative part of someone's day scares the shit out of me.

>>17342669
Girls love attention from attractive men, but hate attention from men they're not interested in, it's a waste of time.

That's what makes me so unsure, maybe a woman would appreciate my attention, but she may also feel insulted or disgusted, which I don't want to make someone feel.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.