[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need male advice on making out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: maze.png (2 MB, 840x1024) Image search: [Google]
maze.png
2 MB, 840x1024
What are the hottest things that girls do while making out?
It's for science, I swear...
>>
You little girl.
All guys want is to feel like they're wanted sexually.
Modern gender dynamics mean that women are a prize to earn.
To have an attractive woman give them something without having needing to earn it is amazing.

So if you're making out, escalate it before he does.
Be the aggressor.
>>
They exist in physical proximity to you.
>>
>>17342182

True, to an extent.

It's just like with anything else in life - if it comes too easily then you stop appreciating it as much. A little bit of mystery, taboo, and chasing makes it more interesting (for both parties).

i.e. For the girl it's more interesting if it seems like the guy really desires her and wants her so she might pull back a little. At the same time, she might also wear something a bit more risque and flirt/entice more.

As a dude, I know that I definitely get harder if my girl is teasing me instead of just grabbing at my dick and saying "Let's hump :D" I mean, it's nice to get that signal and that clarity, but if it happens constantly it just becomes something... ordinary?

It doesn't even have to be a whole song and dance, it comes out even in simple actions. Like if she's going to suck my cock, slow and gradual ramping up (a bit of teasing first, brushing the tip of my dick with her fingers and then just light, teasing licks) feels way better than if she just drops my pants and guzzles my dick right from the get-go.
>>
>>17342145
just do it right. you want to know how to suck a dick too? no details needed as this changes per individual and couple. just do it right.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.