[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex gf got implanon put in 2 weeks before she dumped me >maintain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 02.jpg (472 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
472 KB, 1080x1920
>ex gf got implanon put in 2 weeks before she dumped me
>maintain personally that one of the main reasons she broke up with me was because her arm implant was fucking with her emotions and aggravating current stresses in her life
>was speaking to her today, she says she's thinking of taking the implant out because it's just been reacting poorly with her
>talk to her a bit and say I'd like to hang out with her a bit after she gets the implant out and see where we're both at mentally, make it clear that I want to try again with her
>she says not to pin my hopes on anything because she's still not completely convinced that the implant was the catalyst for the breakup but says she'd love to hang out with me again

Do you guys think I have a chance at salvaging this? We broke up under very abrupt circumstances, she said that she just felt like there was no excitement or spark anymore- and she only started feeling this way about a week after she got the arm implant. Pic unrelated, just some drawing I found on /ic/
Do you guys think I have a chance once she gets that fucking hormone pumper out of her body?
>>
self bump because this board moves far faster than I thought
>>
>>17340899
trying and getting rejected is better than just never knowing. just be aware of the fact that the implant may have played a role, but if she wanted to just break it off rather than trying to work on it through her "weird hormones/emotions/whatever," there are probably other underlying issues that she hasn't mentioned to you. so fuck it, give it a shot, but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>17341034
I agree, she laid out the circumstances of the breakup pretty plainly- when I showed up to be with her after about 6 weeks of being apart, she felt like the spark or excitement that we had before was gone. She also had a bunch of other shit going on in her life that was bothering her mostly just school loans and her parents.

She could have simply just fallen out of love with me, and I think I'm prepared to accept that- but I'm still pretty convinced that had she not had gotten that hormonal bc implant a week or so before me showing up, she wouldn't have felt as extremely and we'd have just managed to work through it. I'll try not to hype myself up about it too much, but I think that this is a step in the right direction.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.