[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you heroically masturbate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: main.jpg (25 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
25 KB, 620x349
How do you heroically masturbate?
>>
find a semen starved succubus and jerk off on her

then you'd be saving a life
other than that idk
>>
Do it for the children.
>>
>>17339352

With bravery, and might.

So here's what you do;
>Without masturbating, go a few months working on arm strength and grip strength.
>Get a 'utility belt' (A fanny pack with a hole cut into it..., for your 'batarang').
>Whenever you see a crime happening, run into the nearest phonebooth, and unzip the fanny pack, unleashing your super-identity, the 'Wanton wrangler'.
>Run out, gripping your lighting rod as hard as you can, in an attempt to shock any villains in proximity.
>Furiously masturbate over the wretched villains and leave them 'webbed' to something for the police to find.
>This must be how you fight your arch-nemisis, Anita Sakastico, and another of a blue haired ogre henchwomen.

NOw this post may sound silly, but as I read through it, I would pay to read this as a comic.
>>
File: bruce.png (590 KB, 973x767) Image search: [Google]
bruce.png
590 KB, 973x767
I put on my mask and my cape, go to the highest building in the city, play the 60s Batman theme ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWUn6tzOAwU ) and ejaculate on the people beneath me when I hear the last "Batman" cry in the song.

It feels good to finally tell someone the truth.
>>
This thread is my new favorite thing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.