[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/ i'm in need of a haircut, the last time i got one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: hair.png (432 KB, 851x419) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
432 KB, 851x419
So /adv/ i'm in need of a haircut, the last time i got one i looked good for around a month and then my hair started looking like shit, i look like a monk or something.
What haircut should i get? pic related is a picture from around 3 weeks ago, censored because paranoid.
Also, i'm going trough hair recovery therapy and i have a bald spot on the top of my head (not that noticeable right now but i'm still insecure about it)
>>
4 on top 2 or 3 on sides. Also man, you look fine. Cant see your face but you look handsome enough.
Dont stress too much. Even if you have a bald spot try not to give a fuck. Rather than using rogaine or taking fin, exercise and slowly start cutting it shorter and shorter. Fighting nature is a slippery slope. Easier to just go with the flow if you can, man.
>>
>>17339543
Thanks, i havent used a buzz cut since pre-school, i don't think i can pull it off right now.
I'm using finasteride and Minoxidil, also i go to a dermothologist to get mesoteraphy and a stimulation session, its working out but i know sooner or later i'll have to give up and just let it fall, its just hard to accept it when you started balding at 19(i'm 23 right now).
But yeah, i'm starting to lift so that may give me the confidense boost to just say fuck it and shave my head.
And i hide my face just because i know people who browse this website and i'm kinda ashamed of asking for advice in an anonymous board.
>>
File: AP6703101417.jpg (273 KB, 980x792) Image search: [Google]
AP6703101417.jpg
273 KB, 980x792
You need to cut your hair relatively often if you have a short haircut. Once a month or so.
Try to mention to your hairdresser that you want a haircut that covers your bald spot and a haircut that is easy to maintain.
>>
I'd get rid of those sideburns though...
>>
File: wolverine-624-1369229780[1].jpg (100 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-624-1369229780[1].jpg
100 KB, 624x420
>>17339595
but what hairstyle should i go for?
>>17339640
yeah, i always think of shaving them off but always get lazy, they are what is left of my beard.
I had ''The Lemmy''
Also, my previous haircut was pic related, but i want a change.
>>
>>17339658
Ask your barber, they know it better than some anons from the internet do.
If you don't have much hair, go for something simple, clean and short.
Like the other anon said, something slightly longer on top and shorter on the side.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.