[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New friends and trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>be 22 y/o introvert
>don't use social media
>people never pay me much attention
>only have 2 close friends who are both charismatic extroverts
>win lottery
>tell only them
>buy car and some homes
>move them in
>their friends start spending more time at mine
>eventually people notice my car, houses, lifestyle
>when questioned just say "I live life" and they "don't want to know" where the money came from
>slowly their friends start to engage with me more
>guys and girls
>sit in my room alone with the door closed while they're outside together laughing knowing the only reason they chose to further engage with me is because they see opportunity

life was simpler before this
>>
Are you me? None of that is a problem, it's human nature stop being a pessimist.
>>
>>17339297
>win lottery
>tell only them
>buy car and some homes
>move them in
>their friends start spending more time at mine
You probably thought you were being nice, but telling friends about your money and moving them in was a huge mistake. It's imperative that you keep these things quiet because you're only setting yourself up for failure. These people are out to use you.
>>
You should travel and meet people who don't know you or your wealth, travel like the average man and experience the world. Just get average rooms in nice hotels in fun cities (I like Hong Kong, London and Shanghai).

I wouldn't think too much about the friends of your friends, some may legitimately like you and some may be leeches but you will soon be able to pick the good from the bad by the questions they ask and how they treat you.

I've been very wealthy for 6 years now and I've learnt my lessons the hard way, my biggest piece of advice is find a good financial planner and accountant who can keep you in line if you make bad decisions.
>>
>im an introvert
>advertise to some friends that i won the lottery by buying them homes
>suprise suprise they tell THEIR friends about their lavish donator friend that bought them houses

most likely you are making it all up but ill bite

are you also retarded by chance? what did you think would happen?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.