[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
homlessness vs suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1442870851475.jpg (2 MB, 900x9794) Image search: [Google]
1442870851475.jpg
2 MB, 900x9794
>mom left when i was little
>kidney failure and alcohol killed my dad 3 months ago
>landlord gave me some time to find a job
>no one will give me a job/not enough jobs
>last week was given two weeks to move out by county sheriff or give $900 to landlord
>no car no bike
>go in kitchen to make sandwhich, no bread or meat
>try to make ramen, no more ramen
>literally just eating mustard and mayo out of the jar im so hungry
>closest homeless shelter and food kitchen are 90mi away
>internet gets shut off in 2 days

This is it. How the fuck do I become homeless? It's either that or when they come for me I just leave the door open and swing from the ceiling fan...
>>
>>17339136
>the house looks like pic related
>literally, LITERALLY zero dollars to my name
>no money for a bus ticket to a larger town with more homelessness resources
>no friends to couch surf with in exchange for chores and shit

I was thinking about posting on CL for a place to live in exchange for my white virgin boipucci, cuz that's about how desperate I am. it's either that just ending it all...
desu senpai I cant see taking it in the ass every goddamn night just to sleep on some old pervs couch...

HOW THE FUCK DO I LIVE ON THE STREET?
>>
>>17339139
>cant get welfare/social services cuz im too young and white
>car was towed last week cuz the only parking place is the street and the plates were expired; you cant park on the street without legal plates
>pawned off the last of my shit that was worth anything, the only thing left is my monitor and PC
>literally sitting on an upside down milk crate right now

I-it'll be okay, right guys?
>>
well since the thread is going this way
anyone want to see me livestream me hanging myself?

this thread would probably get pruned real fast...
>>
Go to jail, but don't kill someone or something like that
>>
>>17339156
Good idea. I assume you live in a small town?
>>
Try a job fair and/or moving in with extended family.
>>
>>17339156
>>17339156
>Assault first person i see on street
>go to jail
>get out in a few months
>in same positions as before

Then what, rinse and repeat?
Maybe just resort to a life of crime, of breaking and entering until I get shot?

Actually that doesnt sound so bad...
>>
>>17339166
Both my parents were single children
no extended senpai
too small of a town, still going to have to go about 90-120 miles to get to nearest place with some kind of social services help, no job centers here
>>
>>17339170
Where's the nearest prison? Is it closer to where some opportunities are?
>>
>>17339167
Lol i'm just kidding, i dont want to encourage you in commiting any crime. Ask for help outside the internet maybe?
>>
>>17339172
>>17339172
It's actually farther, a bit north of town into the woods about 25 mi

it's a maxsec so I probably wouldn't get sent there?

ill just keep googling.... you guys arent much help
>>
K all honesty hustle is the name of the game. You gotta build thick skin, accept embarrassment as a blessing. Beg for what you need to in the street STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM DRUGS cuz you'll be left a useless scrap of bones if you steer that way srs. If you have to, go to an area u don't know ppl to ask for change. Pick up a guitar/singing take up street performing if u have to n bring in donations. Honestly if u have to suck up to anyone for a week on the couch TAKE IT but don't take their willingness for granted, help out with dishes, cleanup if u can, they'll be more then less willing to help u out a bit more. Reach out to food banks n poor ppl shit. Apply for welfare if u have to (they should understand cuz ur parents) keep a small journal list what you need in life to get back on your feet and come up wi a strategy to get there, you'll be okay :)
>>
I can help you a little.
But only because you're a white virgin male.
I have a soft spot for those.

also call 311?
you need real help.
>>
I can't believe how shitty your life is OP

Not trying to be a dick or anything, just saying I feel for you

So many different factors here that went wrong keeping you from happiness
>>
open up a place where we can donate to you, nigger
>>
>>17339139
>the house looks like pic related

Fuck off OP, that picture almost made me throw up. Are you for real? I can't even imagine the smell... I've always hoped shit like this only existed in movies.

It sounds like you've got nothing to lose, so I suggest you get ahold of some PCP and go nuts. You'll be put in jail in no time, unless you're black. Then you'll just get shot dead on the spot.

Where are you living OP?
>>
>>17339202
would you guys really do this? this is 4chan after all

also i have no idea where that would be
paypal? do they require a bank account though
>>
start a gofundme account, but do it with a promise to post the changes you made in your life thanks to those who contribute and remember to give back if you can make it and survive off the funds. seek help for mental health, and focus on whatever drives you in life to make a difference/seek happiness. It doesn't take much to be happy, but it does take effort to find what does.
>>
op just do what im going to do jump fuck it
>>
>>17339208
>>17339208
redgranite wi

and yeah its hard to clean up when you can barely move

i mostly just eat what i can and shitpost all day
>>
>>17339217
Damn that place seems like a shit hole. Disregard my PCP advice, that will probably make you go completely crazy and cannibalistic. I actually feel sorry for you bro, and I don't want you to get shot.

If you open a gofundme or whatever I promise I'll donate you $30. It's not much but it's what I can spare this month and it should at least get you a bus ride towards a better place with some decent homeless shelters. I don't ever give to charity, but you're a fellow anon and this is beyond fucked up. Besides, I've been depressed myself and I know how hard it is to care about cleaning. Never let it go nearly this far tho.

Don't do drugs (trust me, been there myself and I started dealing and dropped out of uni cuz I wanted to be the next Pablo lol) and get the fuck out of your village. Don't look back. You've got nothing to lose so your possibilities are endless. Become Batman if you want.

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Good luck bro.
>>
Where the fuck did you go OP?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.