[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are upper-class women so forward and persistent? Whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: sadfrogpixelated.png (24 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogpixelated.png
24 KB, 2048x2048
Why are upper-class women so forward and persistent?

Whenever I save up to go to an upscale bar in full attire, which can take me up to a few months, it's the only time I get approached by girls. Gorgeous, gorgeous ones who dress for the place. But my autistic ass still mumbles and can only give vague, downplayed answers to any questions they ask about me. They're also shockingly persistent and can take them an easy two-or-three hours before growing frustrated and giving up. While with women elsewhere, just making eye contact is enough to get the "fuck off" face.

I want to think of them as gold diggers. But they just have this sincerity to them that I just don't know.
>>
>>17337962

why not both? women can both be sincere and like a guy for his money. i mean no one thinks 'WELL I LOVE THESE TWO MEN EQUALLY BUT IM CHOOSING THE POOR ONE CUZ I DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY'.

if a guy makes great money thats great. if she has a great personality, thats great.

im a dude, but i used to date older women because they like to take care of younger dudes. its not JUST about money. one of my girlfriends was a published author. we had long deep discussions about writing and philosophy and arcs and metaphor and were amazingly sexually compattible in our very vanilla way, were very comfortable with seeing each other only 3 times every two weeks. i wouldnt call what we had love, but we really did enjyo each other.

the fact that she could pay for my dinner or movie tickets simply helped.

i dated another older women, like 11 years my senior. i was 20, she was 31. beautiful classical beauty of an older woman with an oddly rugged job who brought in good cash. she wasnt rich by any means but she had enough money that i could cook her steaks anytime i felt like it and we could go to the movies or camping or this or that or the third thing. greatest woman i ever dated. i aimed higher cuz older women have cash., but that doesnt mean i didnt love her. honestly i think she was the woman i loved the most.

in your case you are in a dating field where men can call the shots. women at normie bars know that if a guy is hitting on her they mostly want to get laid. a rich guy can get laid easily. so when approached by 'upper class' woman you are being approached by women who legitimately want you to get to know them. because when you have good money and are reasonably attractive, the only thing a woman can offer is real partnership.
>>
>>17337962
Competition.
There are lots of poor men in cheap places...
Attractive women end up in fancy expensive places, looking for rich men.
But there are only a few men in these places.
When there are more women then men, women have to compete for attention, so they are more willing to approach.

Go to some normal club on "ladies night" and you'll find 150 cheap men and 50 average women.
The women are spoiled for choice.

Go to a place with 150 attractive women (there for the rich guys) and 50 wealthy guys and and everything is different.
>>
>>17337962
Upper class women are educated and have been taught from an early age how to get what they want and how to be assertive. These women are lawyers, doctors, community leaders. Professionals. They were given a strong foundation to fill those roles from their successful parents, reinforced by education.

The same goes for men. Men who were given a strong foundation and many opportunities are far more likely to be confident and go after what they want.

Don't try to hook a powerful/upper class mate if you do not possess similar traits. You don't necessarily have to have their money/class, but you do have to have their attributes that have made them successful. Otherwise you're going to get dominated and overpowered emotionally and in terms of esteem/success.
>>
Smart answers all around but you're most likely encountering whores who think you are big business
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.