[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should i expect when i go into the army? I would say i am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1467903238745.gif (2 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467903238745.gif
2 MB, 512x512
What should i expect when i go into the army? I would say i am prepared for anything,but i dont know what "anythings" i will encounter in the army.i am a typical white male with not so typical religious veiw points. Will it be like highschool,except worse or should i expect any better?i should probably note i am a loner and i prefer it that way.will that mentality get in the way of things?do i need to learn to lie a good lie?
>>
I'm currently enlisted in the navy so my experience might be wildly different from yours. Basic was shitty while it lasted, but if you do what you're told its not hard, you just don't want to be there. Make sure you can do the pushups, sit ups, meet the run time etc. Don't shoot for minimal standards, because it'll be easier if you just prep yourself for harder physical challenges. Once you get out people tend to ease up on you. In the navy rank isn't really taken too seriously as far as NCOs go. I'm assuming the army is different in where you have to listen to the guy one rank above you. For the most part its just another job man. You're an adult and everyone knows that, if you want to keep to yourself no one is going to ostracize you for it, as long as you can work with others when need be. You don't need to lie, you just need to have common sense and you'll be fine
>>
>>17337675
Thanks for that.
>>
>>17337675
what r8 m8?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.