[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I think my boyfriend has like a fetish for really short girls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (747 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
747 KB, 750x1334
so I think my boyfriend has like a fetish for really short girls.

pic related, he just liked the pic on Instagram. all the girls I've know he dated were really short. his ex was like under 5 feet, the last girl I knew he dated was like 5'2, I see him look at realy short girls. I just have a feeling. he's told me I'm the perfect height, but I feel like he's just masking it, idk. I'm 5'5" i know I'm not that tall, but I'm not really a short girl or a really short girl. it makes me insecure bc everytime I see a girl that's like 5'3" I get jealous and insecure... and I've never acted like that before. the feeling goes away for a while then soemrjinf makes it resurface (this pic he just liked... seems weird right? he's obviously thinking about short girls getting mad...and thinks it's cute.. )

what should I do?? I know it's ridiculous but I'm considering breaking up with him, I should feel beautiful not insecure, by something as dumb as height .. when I'm a perfectly fine normal height -_-
>>
>>17337291
>making assumptions like you can read his mind
>projecting negative bullshit with no proof
>blaming your own insecurities on nonsense

Sounds like you've got bigger problems than your boyfriend likes short chicks.

How tall is your boyfriend? If it's 6' or better, NEWSFLASH, YOU ARE A SHORT GIRL. Hell, even if he's 5'9" you're still a short girl. Stop fucking comparing yourself to other people. Insecurity is really unattractive and the only one bringing it on is you.
>>
> I know it's ridiculous but I'm considering breaking up with him, I should feel beautiful not insecure, by something as dumb as height
This is entirely a personal problem. When you boil it down, you're ass pained because he dated some girls in the past and liked a stupid meme on instagram.

Either talk to him about your insecurities, or get over it on your own. This is a great example of a woman making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's not like you're fucking tall to begin with.
>>
Are you 16?
>>
You realize short is entirely relative, yeah?

I'm 6'6". I find 6' tall women to be short. Where's your god now?
>>
>>17337311
well he's like 5'10.. idk he says he 5'11" but he seems shorter l. I think
he's insecure about his height and likes short girls cuz they make him feel tall?

>>17337302
>>17337301
I mean idk he told me before he doesn't like girls that are really tall. I'm not really tall, but I feel like he prefers shorter girls.nand just the way he talks to/looks at/interacts with short girls is like that. and he always makes comments like we're watching tv and he points out a girl that's short "wow that girl is so short!" like it's just weird. he seems to
talk about it/be focused on it
a lot..
>>
>>17337315
If he were talking about and constantly pointing out dinosaurs in everyday life, would you assume he thinks you're an unfit girlfriend because you're not a dinosaur? This is what you sound like right now.

Maybe he is physically attracted to short girls. Guess what, you're a short girl. Maybe he talks about shorter girls to an inappropriate degree (or maybe you're just blowing shit out of proportion which wouldn't surprise me either), but you shouldn't let that color your relationship. You realize if YOU didn't feel insecure about other girls being shorter than you then YOU honestly wouldn't care when he talks about them. Why should you care? It's nonsense. And if it really is something he brings up EVERY HOUR of EVERY DAY for seemingly no reason at all, you should talk to him about it. "Why do you feel the need to point out every short girl you see?" Tell him how it makes you feel. Do anything but be a whiny insecure bitch and dump an otherwise perfectly good boyfriend for no reason.

Or maybe dump him anyway, might be better for him in the long run.
>>
>>17337328

lol whatever

I don't go around pointing out tall guys, liking memes for tall guys, and talk/look at tall in a desirable way. all leading him to feel insecure

but whatever
>>
>>17337331
Do you even like tall guys?

Do you really think, even if you did, and even if you acted like your boyfriend is supposedly acting, that he would give 2 shits? He might, but he also might not because it's just possible he's a well adjusted human being that realizes that people have physical attractions to things they can't help.

And again, if he's doing ALL THESE THINGS, you should still talk to him about how it makes you feel. But you do realize it's petty and childish to get mad at your boyfriend liking memes on the internet, right? Mostly just stop blaming everyone else for your insecurities and work on you or this shit will just keep happening.

P.S., real good way to get decent advice is to brush off every piece you get.
>>
>>17337336
uh, yeah, I like tall guys, and ideally I like guys who are 6'2"-6'4" and my bf is 5'10". idc tho and I don't rub it in his face
>>
>>17337341
There you go pushing your viewpoint onto everyone and assuming you're right. Have you ever stopped to think that your boyfriend doesn't see anything wrong with what he's doing because

A) There's literally NOTHING WRONG WITH LOOKING and

B) You still haven't told him how it makes you feel.

Is he really such an asshole that if you told him it bothers you when he makes a big deal out of shorter women that he wouldn't do anything about it or are you making another shitty assumption for no reason?
>>
>>17337346
idk I don't check out other dudes, don't think he should either. you're immature and brainwashed by this generation.

-I'm saying if he prefers shorter girls that much we should breakup and he should find one. I'm not here to change him.
>>
he chose you over them for some reason, stop being so insecure, that kind of stuff leads to breakups, trust him.
>>
File: cobain.png (99 KB, 276x366) Image search: [Google]
cobain.png
99 KB, 276x366
>>17337351
>you're immature and brainwashed by this generation

literally every argument of a retard on the internet

that guy gave you solid resons, but nah, being a stuck up insecure cunt is easyer
>>
>>17337353
okay I'll try
>>
>>17337315
>but I feel like
feelings aren't fact.
Herein lies your problem.
>>
>>17337351
>idk I don't check out other dudes, don't think he should either
If you want to be a cunt about it, I don't think he should either. I also don't think there's anything "wrong" with people in a relationship looking at other members of the opposite sex. It's literally nothing. But if you want to have a relationship where "don't ever check out any other girls" is a rule, maybe you should talk to him about it instead of sitting here arguing with me and accomplishing nothing.

>I'm saying if he prefers shorter girls that much we should breakup and he should find one. I'm not here to change him.
It's hilarious to me you think this and can possibly call anyone else immature. Lots of people in perfectly good relationships are with people who aren't their ideal physical type. Do you know why? Because most guys ideal physical type is so rare or non-existent that they can only get bits and pieces of it with any one girl. Maybe you should mature up a little, stop worrying about physical appearances, and talk to your boyfriend about your relationship instead of throwing in the towel because you feel bad you aren't shorter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.