[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (183 KB, 318x262) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 318x262
My family, especially my deceased mother and still loving oldest sister abused me and basically kept me as a slave until about nine years ago. i managed to escape when Mom got terminal cancer.
Since then, my life has been public housing, shitty social service agencies, food stamps, food pantries and isolation.
I can't stop wanting revenge, my oldest sister murdered my cat, made me homeless and turned a lot of people against me because I refused to aid Mom while she was dying. Why was I obligated to help someone who held me prisoner?
I can't stop hating all of them. I can't move on. I'm sick of being a worthless disabled fuck. Do you think I should just an hero? There's not much to look forward to.
>>
>>17335158

You'll never move on until you forgive these people. They still dominate you because all of your energy, all of your mind goes towards hating them. Honestly fuck your family, but you're out of there now and it's time to live life on your terms.

Give us some relevant info so we can try to help you. How old are you? How disabled are you? Did you graduate high school? Where do you live? (Don't need to be specific but state if you are an amerifag or country if you arent)

If you kill yourself then your bitch mom and bitch sister win and still own your life. Reclaiming your life will be the best revenge.
>>
Get some revenge by spreading rumors and/or incriminating and embarrasing photos
>>
I'm too old to post here for the most part. I live in Illinois, a real shitty part of Chicago.
I'm slightly physically disabled on account of being close to 400 lbs.
I get disability for severe bipolar and Ptsd. I managed some college and when I felt better a few years back took some improv classes.
My neighborhood is of the hate whitey type and I don't leave after dark. I'm getting kicked out and have to find another shitty low rent apartment by September.
>>
>>17335175
My sister owned a massage therapy business for awhile and I trolled the Yelp page saying she's basically a hooker and detailing how her boyfriends molested my other sister and shit.
Apparently she's disabled now too.
>>
>>17335190
I think happiness for you needs to start with trying to get physically healthy. You can change the way you feel by improving diet and at least moving around some. Being 400 pounds is an impediment to many things. Eating healthy is way easier and way cheaper than most people think. Count calories, eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, avoid shitty fast food and you will at least start to feel physically better.

The ptsd and bipolar stuff sucks, do they have you on any medication? Does it help at all?

When you feel up to it you should consider trying to find a job, get into a vocational program: plumbers, electricians, welders are all in high demand and the jobs pay well.

You're on disability so you have time to plan things out. Come up with a five year plan and a ten year plan and work towards your goals. You can do it man, people turn their lives around all the time. My dad was a journalist for 35 years but then became an auto mechanic in his 60s. I know you have a lot of shit to deal with that he didn't. I know things look bleak but it's not impossible to make incremental changes that lead to something better.
>>
>>17335158
You can't go back man, only forward. Wake up tomorrow and take stock of everything you have in your life right now, make some goals, and use what you have to achieve your goals. There's no point in worrying about where you came from, only where you are, where you're going, and how to get there.
>>
>>17335213
I'm going to an eating disorder clinic, i'm only one ot two fat dudes and it's nothing but hot chicks otherwise...man am I out of place.
I'm currently on trileptal and Seroquel and addicted to sleeping through the gunshots in the hood.
>>
>>17335190
There are some weight loss people in this thread

>>17333090
>>
>>17335213
I'm going to an eating disorder clinic, i'm only one ot two fat dudes and it's nothing but hot chicks otherwise...man am I out of place.
I'm currently on trileptal and Seroquel and addicted to sleeping( through the gunshots in the hood.)
>>
The only good revenge is living the happy life you really wanted.
>>
>>17335678
Complete nonsense. Fuck this meme, I'm sick of it. That's not revenge, it's moving forward. It's got nothing to do with revenge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.