[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on how to get my cat to stop pissing outside of the litter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1423798878208.gif (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1423798878208.gif
32 KB, 250x250
Advice on how to get my cat to stop pissing outside of the litter box? It's clean. She goes for furniture, loose clothes, and beds. Pretty much ruining them. Can't blame a cat for being a cat but we're gonna have to just toss her if it's that or sleeping in piss.
>>
>>16501890
How old is she ? Have you even taken her to the vet?
>>
Feed her lots of water then lock her inside the litter box until she pees.
>>
>>16501890

Take her to the vet. Peeing outside of litter boxes is more unusual for female cats than it is for male cats. I had a cat that started to pee in weird places and he died shortly after.

If the vet says everything is fine, then get a pheromone plug in. It doesn't smell like anything to humans, but it relaxes cats and makes then feel like the house smells enough like cat to not need to mark. I have a male cat that has a problem with spraying and it stopped after we got a plug in. We only need it a month, too. I guess it was long enough to change the behavior.
>>
Watch my cat from hell. The guy has good tips.
>>
My cat did this. He was telling me that something was wrong so I took him to the vet.

Turns out he had crystals in his urinary tract caused by giving him shitty food. (Whiskas)
>>
>>16501935
where do you put the plug in?
>>
>>16501935
>I had a cat that started to pee in weird places and he died shortly after.

This is oddly true. Same thing happened to my little friend.
>>
>>16501971
Fuggg im feeding my cat Whiskas for a while now!!
>>
>>16502061
Dry food all the way.. that wet stuff is toxic.
>>
>>16502061
It's shit man that's why it's the cheapest. Dry food is fine but Whiskas is garbage for cats.
>>
>>16501890
as stated before it's either a sign of sickness or stress. get that shit checked.
>>
>>16502456
>>16502431
Wet food is much better for cats than dry. However, whiskers is shit level pet food. It's like feeding your kid nothing but McDonald's.
A high quality food will add years to your cats life.
>>
thanks for all the tips fellas, time to go to the vet :^)
>>
>>16502043

Into an electrical socket. Just like a regular plug in air freshener.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.