[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am tired of being shy so I got an idea: I will go to the nudist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
I am tired of being shy so I got an idea: I will go to the nudist centre, because if I would be able to go nude in public I will beat my shyness. I want to go to sauna and pool. Any protips about being nudist and how into sauna? How to not get an erection? Do I have to jerk off 4 times in row or something?
>>
You will not get an erection in the sauna. It's too hot for that.
>>
>>17334678

this is the least true thing ive ever heard.

>>17334647

jerking off definitely helps but if yo uare aroused, you are arouse.d i think the best you can do is keep a towel just to be safe, and if you cant keep it casual start thinkging about things that gross you out. lose neck skin on grandmas, really fat and ugly dudes, the smell of a toilet thats never been cleaned.

theres no exact rule to waht works, you'll learn for yourself. im nudist and it has helped me with shyness and what not quite a bit.
>>
Here's advice, nobody gives a shit about your penis in the sauna. You can jack off ahead of time if you want, but in my experience you are unlikely to get hard. It's hot, plus this experience is about as unsexual as they come
>>
File: Ernst Herter.jpg (334 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
Ernst Herter.jpg
334 KB, 1600x1169
>>17334853
>he doesn't want to bite down on a sweaty perfect man's shoulder as he rides him to ecstasy in the sauna

fucking faggot
>>
>Any protips about being nudist and how into sauna?
just don't give a fuck

>How to not get an erection?
stare at sweaty wrinkled old man cocks
>>
>>17334647

are you socal? big nudist beach event this saturday.
>>
>>17335010
I don't wanna go to beach
>>
>>17335101

just thought id offer, its gonna be over 800 peopel trying to break the world record. gonna be fun.

if you are in socal though i do lots of nudist events and even parties so yeah
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.