[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just another "girl+what do I do" thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Short introduction: I'm 20 years old and this girl is 21. She's Turkish but not religious or traditional (although conservative concerning relationships)
4 months ago I met a girl on some language exchange site. She was from Turkey and went to study in my country (Belgium), so naturally, she'd ask me a few questions here and there about how things would work in this country.

We eventually really hit it off and I said to her that when she came here we would have a date. She said yes, and in-between the period of that happening and her arrival in Belgium, we talked often and about many of things, often until 6 in the morning (weekends only though, as I'm in college). I would say that on average, we'd talk 25 hours a week, from April until the 24th of June.

You might be asking why the latter date is specific, well, our first moment where we were physically together was around the 16th of June. We hit it off, did some stuff at her flat, and I slept over. After that I realized I caught feelings for her, but I didn't mind, as we really got along well and from all the women I've talked with, she was easily in my top 3 concerning personality and being easy-going.

Our second date was a little less fortunate, only a week after, I decided that she could come over to my flat, which was 40ish kilometers away from hers.
Now mind you, I have a roommate, and this roommate has a brother with a girlfriend. He often has sex with his girlfriend at our flat. Bad luck dictated that he left an empty condom wrapper next to MY bed (so not my roommate's). The turkish girl and I did some stuff on my bed, and shortly after, while she was browsing through the trinkets on a table next to my bed (I collect rocks and petty archeological artefacts), she found the empty condom wrapper.
Needless to say the smile on her face quickly dissipated and she asked "are there any trains left back to *her city* at this hour?"
>>
>>17333767

CONT:
I've been trying to explain the situation to her that night, from 11PM to 4AM, I was trying to tell what I think happened and later was confirmed by my roommate's sibling to be true. She slept on the guest bed and I slept in my own, sobbing and coming back every 20 minutes to see how she was doing and to try again explaining my thoughts.

I got my roommate and his brother to come forward about their incompetence (they didn't even notice me about the sex stuff while I told them clearly I'd have a girl over at our appartment), even wrote her a letter.
All to no avail...

I'm at wit's end and I'd like a last advice on what to do before I decide enough is enough and continue moving on. This girl really meant a lot to me and I've only met 1-2 other people aking as close to compatible my personality and future goals as her.
>>
>>17333767
Bump please
>>
you barely know each other, only met twice and in the second she already start pissing you with bullshit from your sex life, not like you cheated on her.

now, she may be right (and she's half right) but you better start thinking this and tell to her to let her know what she's doing, eventually will forget this.
if she starts this way...
>>
>>17334473
>now, she may be right (and she's half right) but you better start thinking this and tell to her to let her know what she's doing, eventually will forget this.

How is she half right?

>but you better start thinking this and tell to her to let her know what she's doing, eventually will forget this.
if she starts this way...

I didn't get this part
(sorry, my native language isn't English)
>>
>>17333767
just break it off

she's not trusting you ever again regardless if you're right or not
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.