[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pressure on telling someone about your own feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ls7td9nNqw1qalpb8o1_500.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ls7td9nNqw1qalpb8o1_500.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
Hey /adv/
This is a really hard and complex thing to talk about and I really hope you guys can comprehend this what you're about to read

There is someone that I have strong feelings for and I'm now sure if I should tell her. She's with and she seems to be happy and I'm more than happy not to tell because as long as she's happy I'm happy (Even if I get "Friend Zoned")

It's just that my friends keeps pressuring me to tell her and I keep telling my friends "No, she is happy with her current relationship and I don't want to affect anything or be a dick head."
because I'll never get mad at her, even if she says no or doesn't want to do anything that involves me, I would for her sake.

It's just I'm afraid that the pressure is going to crack me down and I'll end up telling her and she might find it kinda rude for me to tell her knowing that she's in a relationship and I want her relationship to be strong but I don't want to look like a douchebag by telling her I love her and knowing she's with someone.

Even if she's alright with it I'm still scared and worried because I don't know and I don't want to risk not being with her, not in a relationship wise, but also being a friend too, I love her too much to the point of not telling her anything but my friends is fucking pressuring me.

Basically I liked someone for the longest time and she is with someone yearly this year and seems happy and I'm not sad or upset, I'm very happy because she's happy.
It's just my stupid fucking friends keeps pressuring me to tell her regardless and I don't want to do it because I find it rude to do that to someone that is in a relationship and also I'm afraid that she'll not take it lightly because I'm telling her and she's in a relationship and I'm afraid I won't be able to talk to her again.
Also I don't care if I got "Friend Zoned" she'll never ever cause me to get mad at her and I love her too much.
I'm just too scared to risk it.... what should I do......

Thanks for reading guys
>>
Don't be that guy that tries to break up a relationship.. Two things come from that either

She cheats on her boyfriend with you and now you begin going out with a cheater who will eventually cheat on you.

Or

She doesn't agree with what your saying she tells her boyfriend and you either get beaten up or her boyfriend will tell her she can't talk or hang out with you.

Wait.
>>
Tell you're friends to mind their business. Even though you sound like a wuss you're right that she has a bf and it's inappropriate. If she leaves him she's fair game but if you step in and confess you're love for her you'll look like a duche and if she does leave him there's always the chance she'll just run back to him and you'll look like a real ass hat.
>>
>>17333088
Told you it's some complex shit

>>17333091
Yeah, it's just I end up wanting to cry and stone face myself from my friends because it's like they don't get it.
I'm happy that you get it, also another thing though is that I also a female friend and she was at the same situation but she's the person in the relationship, and when guys tell her, she doesn't mind and still views them as a friend

Not sure if this is case her with her though so that's why I'm backing off, and like I said and you said, it's rude and disrepectful on her and who she's with.
I don't want to be that guy
>>
>>17333109
No they don't get it if their telling you to confront her. If you're fine with the relationship you have with her now you only risk ruining it. Play it smart. Wait it out
>>
Basically dude put yourself in her shoes.. Say you had a girlfriend and you were happily enjoying the relationship that's already lasted a year and then one of your friends came and confessed their love for you what would you do..

Would you drop your girlfriend straight away and be with your friend or would you feel slightly strange and annoyed that your friend pulled this shit on you?
>>
>>17333118
Yeah, that's basically my thing too, just wait it out. They're much more agressive like one has a girlfriend and very active with each other and have plans for their future, and the other is what I would like to call the raging virgin. So they're much more agressive when it comes to love.
Me, I'm more passive and I hate being too agressive, like if you really love someone, for me I wouldn't get pissed over the "Friend Zone" and ditch her, I would still be much more caring and happy as I am because I'm able to be with her regardless if I'm with her or not.
Like I said they don't get it to the point that one of them claimed that I was asexual.
I'm not asexual I just don't want to be a douche and I care about her so much to the point basically waiting for decades not telling if her relationship is going to last and I hope she has a nice long relationship, I love it when she is happy and laughing, keeps me going.
>>
>>17333065
Don't wait you'll regret it forever if she gets married
>>
>>17333121
I'm just not sure, I just don't want to risk anything
I doubt she'll drop everything but I have a feeling that she might get the weird strange unsettling vibe with me.
I just don't know....
>>
>>17333148
Like that's one of the big points to and is kinda a big thing that adds to my pressure as well my friends brings that factor up all the time, I just don't know...
>>
>>17333143
Unrequited love sucks and it's painful but if you feel that deep for someone it's the ultimate compliment.
>>
>>17333155
I really do feel that deep, and part of me wants me to tell her but I can't and don't want to because I might risk not being her company ever again

That's why I didn't want to tell her either and like I said, she's happy and that makes me happy. She just goes through a lot at her own home and depression and it really hurts me, this is like some of her only times for her to be happy and that's all I want for her is to be happy and not be looking like a douche for telling her
>>
>>17333155
>>17333168
But I'm able to wait it out, it's just I don't want this damn pressure to get to me.
I'm afraid that this pressure would end up get to me but I need to stay strong... for her
>>
OP here, I'm heading to bed.
If you guys have any advice feel free to reply here and I'll look at them when I come back

Thank you guys, I felt like I have some form of clarity out of this
>>
OP here, I'm back
>>
>>17334437
how old are you op?
>>
>>17334449
So I'm not under aged and b&

I which I know I young and have more things to worry about since my life is ahead of me and I know how to manage things that is important right now or short term

It's just mostly pressure and stress is what's got me to makes this thread, I mean seriously it's like my friends don't understand you know

Sorry if I came off childish anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.