[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cum too fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 24.png (45 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
24.png
45 KB, 300x100
I finally got a gf and found out i cum too fast. I found the only way i can stop cumming so early is to tighten my abs and think of sick shit and i was able to last 10-15mins but this just ruins the whole experience of sex for me.

Now i've never done kegels before so maybe this could be an option but i go to the gym everyday and my abs were pretty sore after sex so maybe i was already doing the delaying orgasm thing.
>>
>>17332875
i have issues with premature ejaculation or at least what i perceive to be PE.

i can't fuck straight on for longer than, like, a minute. i have to fuck, take a short breather (5-10s), go back at it, etc. it sucks that i have to break up the rhythm so much and i feel guilty about it for my gf.

i share your sentiment with the whole "think about something disgusting" so you can last longer thing. like, why the fuck would i want to be intimate with my gf and then completely transport myself and my thoughts away from the act. it makes no sense to me.

i've had experiences where my PE seems to just, i dunno, disappear? like, the planets align and suddenly i can fuck indefinitely. i think something i was more conscious about during those times was being more aware of my breathing.
>>
>>17332875
>>17332875

have more sex
you're not in the moment
you need to be comfortable

if your girlfriend's not a bitch you could talk to her about not feeling fully immersed in the whole thing yet and that it might take some time for you to get used to it

trust me, once you both make the moment as relaxed and chilled out as possible, then you'll be fine

the trick is to not be thinking about cumming btu rather just enjoying the sex

don't go into sex worrying about when you're going to cum, just enjoy it, spend a lot of time on foreplay, and chill, it's impossible to "not think about it" i know, but once you're fully relaxed the problems will disappear
>>
>>17332907

continued:

the way i like to think about it, is that if she makes you feel ike it doesn't matter when you cum, then you're much more likely to just last

in all honesty these tricks you're gonna hear like "work on your pelvic floor muscles" and "put your mind somewhere else" and "focus on your breathing" are quick and incomplete fixes

with most people it's an issue of not being fully immersed in the moment and worrying too much about when they're gonna finish from the getgo

I read something awhile back (could be complete bullshit) about it being a fight or flight response where if yhou're too panicked about it, your body would make you cum as fast as possible, supposedly so you could escape danger faster or whatever, some shit to do with ancestors having to watch their back out in the wild or something when procreating

But yeah, talk to your girlfriend about it, make sure she understands, both of you need to make an environment where you're completely comfortable with finishing early, too late, not making her cum, etc.
>>
>>17332928
>>17332907
Bullshit, nothing to do with being chill or pressured.
>>
I've got the same problem anon, I know the frustration of wanting to fuck for hours but your dick has other ideas.

it's been a couple of months dry spell for me so I can't confirm yet but apparently practicing edging can help.

There is also gel that you can buy to be less sensitive but I haven't tried that yet.
>>
Tips that helped me out
1: less friction, get her as wet as possible and/or use lupe
2: be wasted as fuck, do your body becomes a bit num but you still get it up
3: First round doesn't count. The second round will take longer ( if you cum inside her this helps Tip nr1)
4: if you about to cum but don't want to pull it out and go in oral and/or manual mode

5: if you have sex with your partner or with someone regular you will learn how to please eachother it needs time, xp, and understanding what they like just keep fucking and you will get there but then not that fast as you used to
>>
>>17333343

buttmad 1 minute wonder detected
>>
>>17332875
Wear a condom, and not a thin one.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.