[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I have a problem and I don't know if I'm blowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6373.jpg (653 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6373.jpg
653 KB, 1200x1600
Ok so I have a problem and I don't know if I'm blowing it out of proportion or not, nor do I know how to deal with it.

Ok, so my problem begins with my girlfriend. I have some friends that I want to see every so often but she HATES nearly so of them. She hates them because they do drugs, and the ones that don't she still doesn't like me hanging out with them and I can tell by the way her mood completely changes.

She doesn't like one friend that I go to the gym with, because he does C4. She's completely anti-substance use (with the exception of alcohol). When I do try and see my friends she gives me the cold shoulder. She even admitted to me that she is too controlling and is surprised I'm even still with her after some days with the way she treats me.

Now don't think she's a bad girl at all, she's amazing. She works hard and she even buys me things sometimes too, she takes me to eat at my favorite restaurant sometimes too. I know for a fact she genuinely loves me and cares about me, she even bought me a ball python with heat lamp, bedding and all kinds of shit too. She instantly replies to messages and always shows me care and love. It's just my friends that I have the problem with.

She doesn't have any really close friends she spends time with outside of school. She's been cheated on ALOT so I think the problem lies there. We're both completely loyal to each other but I think that's where the problem really is, and sorry if some of what I say sounds autistic, I'm typing this on my shitty s5. What do I do? How do I talk to her about it? I've tried before but she just refuses to.
>>
People are judged by the company they keep, and it is pretty accurate most of the time.

You hang out with some fucking losers, so she is worried.
>>
>>17332210
Ok let me clarify on the drug thing, only a few do them and I never really try to see those ones. She assumes since a couple of my friends do drugs, that for whatever reason all of my friends do them. They dont, they are genuine hard working good people, just a couple occasionally smoke pot. I don't partake in it either.
>>
>>17332166

First off, sixes.

Controlling bitches just need to be dominated, it works either way. Unless you're trying to be the bitch, place that bitch neatly in check. If all else fails, fuck your friends. That is, have intercourse with your friends or otherwise abandon them for the pussy. Only one of them will still talk to you in 5 years from now anyway, and he will still hit you up even if you stop fucking with him to peruse this girl because that's what real friends are for.

Also, against substance abuse but she's cool with alcohol? Is she retarded?
>>
>>17332482
Agreed, except 'dominated' is too much. You need to be clear and confident about what makes you happy in your life, aside from her. Make it clear those things are non-negotiable and that you will consider her advice, but you won't obey her as such. That is what will build a long-term stable relationship.
>>
>>17332496
>>17332482
Thank you guys for the genuine help and advice
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.