[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I deal with my hate for society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 9.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1261
Right now I hate pretty much everyone. Even though I have friends, I'm completely disgusted by society. Drug addicts, whores, leeches, cheaters... etc. I've been told that I just see the worst in peopl, but I believe people are really themselves at their worst. Right now I'm starting to get depressed and feel like the only things that could make me happy would be if I suddenly started meeting people with values, or everyone just fucking dissappeared. I'm nor an easy going person and one of the things that pisses me off is the people think it's fine to "make mistakes". It's one thing to fuck up you're laundry, another is to do something like cheat in a relationship. At that point you're a genuine piece of shit to me. But so many others forgive that type of thing like it's no big deal. It just disgusts me so much.
I don't even know what my goal for me should be now. Maybe just to block off other people from my life without distracting me, or if I'm lucky actually meet people with similar values.
>>
only option is to kill yourself, sorry op
>>
>>17329726
It's the only way op.
>>
>>17329719

Op I'm sure you've heard it before but you sound incredibly negative.

My advice is to stop looking at anime, get as much sun as you can, eat right and exercise and try to see the good or interesting points in what people do.

Yes, all of the kinds of people you listed exist and will continue to exist until the end of time. Instead of looking at them in disgust and immediately labeling them as "bad", find out why they do what they do as if you're studying them. You don't even have to accept what they do, it could just be interesting to look at them in a different way.

It's a whole other discussion but I used to be like you and think that there's absolutely no excuse for cheating. And that once you're a cheater, you're always a cheater. I still think it's disgusting and I would never get back together with someone who has cheated on me. But I've seen people who I would have never thought to be cheaters cheat and have come to the conclusion that temptation is a hell of a drug and can be difficult to say no to. I have always told myself that even if the hottest chick in the world spread her legs and begged me to fuck her, I would say no because I love my girlfriend. But that scenario has never come up so I don't fully know how capable I am of cheating.
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you perceive society; my views are the exact same. You just need to find people similar to you and I, who still have honor and integrity (but never put yourself in a situation or give out information that others might use against you in the future).
>>
File: NOT IMPORTANT.jpg (74 KB, 1275x697) Image search: [Google]
NOT IMPORTANT.jpg
74 KB, 1275x697
Only one solution.
>>
>>17329744
I already stopped watching anime years ago, work out, and eat okay. The more I find out why people do shitty things, the more I resent them for it. If someone cheats and then I find out it was because the girl was hot it just confirms to me that they are trash.
>>
>>17329719
I've felt the same way you do for a good few years now. It doesn't get any better. Ultimately, I've boiled down my options to either being miserable about it forever, deluding myself into ignorance, or just fully acknowledging the fact people are fucking disgusting and give up on them entirely. I chose the last option, and it's working out. Sure, some would say it's not worth it, and maybe they're right under normal circumstances, but if you reach the point where you can barely stand regular interaction because people's behaviour pisses you off constantly, with all their hypocrisy, abysmally low standards and glorifying stupid mistakes, well, discarding it all is better than being miserable for the rest of your life.

I wouldn't get your hopes up much for meeting like-minded people, though, if only because they're as likely as you to approach the new acquaintance with a negative assumption, and that rarely brings good results.
>>
>>17329719
I have a similar, but slightly more neutral disposition as you op.

Its called being a pessimist...or rather a realist.

For example, compare society to the society of 100 years ago. Back then there was no obesity, zero...Men still had hair on their chests (from the proper hormones in their bodies), 1 in 4 women werent on anti depressants, people were more patriotic etc.

These people in these threads do not think creatively, they will not give you creative advice, they will just regurgitate somekind of happy go lucky feel good bullshit.

These people live in a optimism bubble and they are fairly aggressive in staying inside of it.

But life is evolution. We are not supposed to be bound to old ideology, to old thoughts, even to old concepts. As you see the world right now you should make a new judgement on it. Listening to the tv, media, or even normies in real life wont do you much good. They are mostly but walking tape recorders.

Yes the world is shit, yes you are facing new variables, but it is not completely shit in all ways. Just as your forefathers battled foreign hordes to stay alive, you must battle these new hostile elements and make somekind of strategy that will be effective against it.

Personally I recommend /fit/, working on your body will solve 90% of all depressive symptoms.
>>
>>17329783
I have similar feelings. I notice people are so much more self absorbed and narcissistic. I have had someone justify their behaviour by saying they don't have the energy to be considerate of the feelings of anyone except the people closest to them. The same person would make sympathy posts on social media about how they were having it hard. What a world...

I just decided I can't control what people say and do, all I can control is my own actions so I won't let the actions of others worry me.
>>
Op your problem is that you think you're better than all these people and that you too don't make mistakes and do bad things sometimes. I'm sure if you think you can imagine a time you hurt someone. Does that one time make you a disgusting bad person too? It's easy to see your own perspective and reasons for fucking up, but not others. Try to imagine their motives too.

And if you say you never did anything wrong then you're delusional and that's why you have this problem.

Everyone's lives are different and you lack empathy. See a therapist.
>>
>>17329953
See that'd apply in most cases, but there is no excusable reason for cheating.
Literally none.
>>
>>17329953
The probability worst thing I've ever done was accidentally kick sand into my friend's food and I felt really guilty about it. I'm not delusional, I've never actually done anything particularly bad. And I'm not complaining about people who maybe offended someone or something. I'm talking about selling drugs, cheating on people, doing things to hurt them behind their back. I've always been honest with people but almost never get the same in return.
>>
>>17329738
Do it OP
>>
>>17329744
Basically you created an excuse for being weak now that you have the life others have.
>>17329788
>fat people didn't exist
>hair is more hormonal than genetic
>women weren't depressed
>go to /fit/
You drank too much kool aid; the world has always been shit and every generations things of the past as a goden age, what you admire about the past is different than the people of the past admired from their pasts.
>>17329953
This, we are all humans, you are not much more.of anything than the people you despise.
>>17329999
You shouldn't expect a return, people flock toward people they like and find interesting. You just never met anyone that things you are nice to spend time with.
Do things because you want to do them and don't expect good things happening to you because of it.

Humans are terrible and there is nothing you can do about it. What you will do with that knowledge is entirely up to you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.