[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am about to send the message: "You may control the finances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4
File: 20142211922312734_20.jpg (104 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
20142211922312734_20.jpg
104 KB, 680x450
Am about to send the message:

"You may control the finances and all the diet we eat, but as the man I control the love-making."

to my fiancee. Is this too much? How would you feel as a woman getting this message?

This came after a discussion where she said that after we get married, blowjobs should be reserved for special days (like if I get a promotion, etc.), to which I said no, and anal is off-limits because it's not healthy.

I'm not about to be c ucked. I'm just trying to stand my ground.
>>
>How would you feel as a woman getting this message?
Like my fiance was autistic as fuck. Also you can't legally force her to give you a blowjob
>>
>>16500053
No of course not.
Nobody's trying to force anything legally.

I was thinking she'd like that I'm taking control of the sex and being dominating, nothing more than that, if anything.

I already sent a massive text explaining my position about it. Sex is important to me, the same way raising a family and everything is important to her. Men and women just look at sex differently and she should understand.
>>
>>16500061
Nothing wrong with being dominating - if she's agreed to that. The minute you start imposing it on her is the minute it gets rapey. If she doesn't want to do anal and if she doesn't want to give blowjobs except for now and then, then you can't make her.

If my fiance sent me something like that and he was serious, I'd consider breaking it off. Not only would I be terrified that he was capable of raping me (because how else is that going to be interpreted), but it's also a sign that he can't communicate properly, and not being able to communicate and sit down and talk issues through is a big red flag.

Also why the fuck is everything through text?
>>
Don't get married you fucking idiot, what are you getting out of it?
>>
she is cheating on you
>>
>after we get married

well honey, sounds like we are better off the way we are right now, so the marriage is off
>>
>>16500041
"You may control the finances and all the diet we eat"
>You may control
>she said that after we get married, blowjobs should reserved

Oh brother. You don't even understand what's going on. She's trying to shift the entire relationship dynamic to suit her completely.

And yes, if your girl is talking about limiting sex, you are about to get keked. People in healthy relationships encourage the possibility of MORE sex, not less.
>>
>>16500075
Ok, so it's coming after a long, very long message where I explain my position. We had a big discussion about it and were talking about it and she said "I don't want you to focus on that! Think about other things please." so I tried to explain that for men, sex is really important. She's coming from Korea. She likes it when I take control of things like that, it's normal.

Our relationship is very much dominated by me and that's a good thing.

This is done over text cause she's asleep in a different time zone at the moment.

Lol no, she isn't imagining rape. She tells me every day how she would love for me to wake her up having sex every day after getting married, that we could have sex 5 times a day and spend all our time with each other and it would be wonderful. We joke around about this all the time.

But there is a language barrier, so when I say something in English, I am very direct so she understands exactly what I mean.

We spend 100% of our time with each other sitting down and discussing issues about literally everything, down to where our kid should to school, how to discipline and react in hundreds of different situations for our potential child, every possible scenario, etc.
Our communication is good.

When she wakes up, I will get a long response and we'll continue talking about. Like 99% sure she says "Ok honey, I understand. Sounds so lovely. Love you too" and that's the end of it. Then I'm happy and satisfied and she's happy and it's good.
>>
>>16500041

Personally, I wouldn't marry someone who is so repressed as to suggest this.

If you want to spend the rest of your life begging for sex like a 17 year old at prom, then go ahead and have fun with that.
>>
>>16500110
Hold on, this is an LDR?
>>
>>16500104
No we do encourage more sex.

She isn't talking about limiting sex. She is talking about having wonderful sex all the time every day.

She says that if she uses her mouth every day (she doesn't know what a blowjob is so we just say 'using your mouth'), then it won't be as special.

So I said "that's ok, every day with me is a special day right honey?" She said yes but still it shouldn't be every day because then it might get old after a while.

So then she went to sleep and I sent a big text explaining my feelings on it. Then more texts how much I love her and to read it when she wakes up. This is normal for us.

>>16500115
Very temporarily.

>>16500112
Again you guys don't seem to understand.

Our sex is fine. We plan to have sex all the time, lots of times all day.

We are specifically talking about blowjobs and what she calls "pervert sex" because she doesn't know much English (she means anal.) and her reasoning is that it's not healthy for her so she doesn't want to do that. I said I wanted to try it so she said "Ok I will compromise. I will ask the doctor if it would be ok to do anal. I don't know. We'll see from there, ok?" That's all.
>>
>>16500041
lmao
You are probably being keked already.
Fine someone else OP.
>>
>>16500125

>We are specifically talking about blowjobs and what she calls "pervert sex"

Nope, I understand perfectly, your fiance is a prude and is setting boundaries for you.

I'm telling you that I wouldn't marry a woman who states that certain sex acts are restricted or completely off limits.
>>
>>16500126
Why. I have literally presented no problems with my relationship. All I said was that my fiancee thinks blowjobs should be on special days (which we have plenty of), and that she doesn't want to do anal.

THAT is enough to convince you to say I should break it off?
The rest, I want to give her control of that stuff.
We are a team, and we will be an amazing team when married as well. She wants to make a diet and to cook for me because she says it will be good for me, and I'm more than happy to because I agree with her. It would be good for my health and I love her cooking. She also ran her own business for years and is extremely good with money, so she has plans to start doing some stock investments and everything as well as budgeting the money we spend etc (because I spend like crazy while she saves very, very well) so I agree, it sounds like a good plan.

I'm not getting "c ucked" here. I just wanted to see if sending that text was a bad idea.
>>
>>16500137
>I'm telling you that I wouldn't marry a woman who states that certain sex acts are restricted or completely off limits.

That's my point. Trust me she doesn't know any better. As soon as I say "No that doesn't work. I want to control the sex and I'll make it wonderful for both of us, you just wait." she'll agree and give in. We have done these things before.

But with anal, she's not wrong that it's probably really unhealthy and hazardous from her.
Understand that where she's coming from in Asia, she doesn't think anybody does anal. She says it's unheard of there and that only perverts do that kind of thing and she says that it's absolutely not something couples normally do there. My response is that she needs to remember I'm an American so we need to compromise on some things.
But now, I'm changing my view by saying that no, as the man, I don't need to compromise on sex. If it's not hurting her health or hurting her, we should do it. That's important for a happy, healthy marriage.

hence the text in the OP.
>>
>>16500082
I want to start a family and I want to be married happily with my lovely wife forever. I get to spend my time with my perfect woman. I get absolutely everything out of it.

>>16500088
Fuck off.

>>16500100
I wouldn't do that. I want to start a family. We have plenty of sex, this isn't a big thing.
>>
Everyone is giving such off-topic answers.

All I asked was "should I send the text in the OP or not?" or more specifically "how would feel if you received this text?"
That' it.

So far only the first response actually answered my advice question at all.
>>
I would be terrified and break up, but that's how I would have reacted to it as a woman. It's not the kind of rules or life I would want, I can't be controlled like that.

>You may

That's implying you own her already, If she is submisive you might be hear dream man.

Also why does it sound like you need to beg for sex? Doesn't she come on to you and want it naturally? In my head natural and healthy couples have sex when it happens, no rules or trades. I don't like the whole ideah that a guy "earned" anal and such. What the actual...
>>
>>16500161
How old are you, 17?
>>
>>16500152

And my point is that if I discovered that I would have to do any sort of convincing on this subject that would be a red flag that we weren't compatible.

I hope things work out for you, but you should know that she isn't just going to magically change her mind because you tell her that she needs to assimilate your cultural beliefs on sex. As strong as that lifetime sex socialization is for you, it is just as strong for her, I don't think you realize that.
>>
>>16500041
Why the fuck are relationships about control? You're both trouble and should break up. Only pain is in store for the future. You both want control, and no one is willing to compromise.

>>16500110
Korean?

Are you a weeb?
>>
>>16500171
No that's what she said.

She said "let's just have it when it happens naturally". That's what she wants, and said so, so that's kind of why what I say is just going to be glossed over here anyway. Because it's going to happen naturally. We just kind of argue about shit like this all the time, and it's not really arguing, just talking I guess. I don't know. It's not really meaningful or a serious discussion I guess. Just kind of chatting. Ultimately we're on the same team.
>>
>>16500181
A what?

I am willing to compromise though. We compromise on everything.

It seems sending the text is a bad idea. Ok. Just asking. I won't send it then, really. I'll just let it go. That's why I came here to ask, to see if it was a bad idea and it seems it is.
>>
>>16500174
But when we're together, we have sex at the same libido as each other. Like it works, we are both great. This is more of a theoretical argument kind of? Like me saying "In THIS situation, should it ever happen, we should do THIS." This is how all our arguments happen.

We're 100% getting married, everything is planned out, so I'm not sure why everyone here is telling me otherwise. That's happening.

We just talk a lot about things that could or might ever happen, etc., as a way of kind of being prepared for everything. It's good.

But I hear you about needing to understand and respect that her cultural views on sex are strong, as strong as mine, and I can't just change that. I understand.

Ultimately, I'm ok with just vaginal sex, a lot of it, which is what she wants. I understand. I was just trying to make a point I guess.
>>
>>16500110
Best advice is to grow up. You sound like you're 15.
Who the hell has time for good sex 5 times a day?
Quality > Quantity
>>
>>16500198

I understand what you mean now. Theoretical arguments, I see I see. We have those also... Last one was "how long would you grieve over me if I died, would you get married again?" Good god...
>>
>>16500200
It..it's more just her way of saying "wow honey you're so strong". We aren't really going to have it 5 times a day lol she was just saying that "yeah we'll spend lots of time with each other and have all kinds of private fun"
>>
OP, I don't know why you bothered asking this here. Any response you get, you counter by "Oh, but SHE wouldn't think this, she and our relationship are DIFFERENT". Why the fuck would you ask us if you don't think we're able to give you an accurate answer as to how it would be received? Why ask if you're just going to argue?

What you want to say is objectively controlling and rapey, don't fucking argue when you get told it's controlling and rapey. If you want to know how your *special* girlfriend would react, don't ask us
>>
>>16500198

>Ultimately, I'm ok with just vaginal sex, a lot of it, which is what she wants.

So I don't understand why you even made this thread if you seem to have already accepted her terms.

It seems to me that you're just looking for validation that it is okay to give up all of your sexual expectations.
>>
Sex isn't something that the woman allows the man to do, and its not something that the woman should endure for the sake of the man.

A mans need for sex should be because he finds his woman sexually desireable, a womans need for sex should be because she wants to please her man, which in itself, is sexually desireable.

Take your girlfriend out to dinner, make her actually interested in pleasing you, fix your fucking relationship.
>>
>>16500216
No I actually changed my decision by asking here. I thought it would come across as dominating and sexy at first, but after reading the responses here, I've decided it's strange and far too strong and I look terrible by sending it, so I've decided not to.
Problem avoided.
>>
>>16500215
Who the fuck actually needs to say that to their partner? Sounds like you're both trying to convince yourselves that your sex life will be amazing
>>
>>16500215
Doesn't change the fact that you're insecure about being dominant
>>
>>16500230

It just means he isn't actually rapy, that's a good thing.
>>
>>16500223
We do. There's not a problem. I plan to take her out and have wine with her every Friday and make romantic baths for her like we used to a lot, etc., It will be fine. We don't have a problem. It was just one text.

That's what I said, that a woman's need for sex is to please, and I said that blowjobs are actually important to me, and so we should do them. That's all
>>16500229
Why? Saying "Honey you're so strong' isn't a bad thing at all. We aren't 'convincing ourselves', it's just something we say romantically. I don't see the problem here.
And the "we'll spend all our time together" is being said because we're imagining married life with rose-tinted glasses. We know it'll be difficult, very difficult. We know it's very hard and even harder to raise a family. This is just sweet talking to each other saying it will be wonderful to be with each other forever, as a married couple. that's all.

>>16500230
Hey, I get insecure about jealousy sometimes, I'll admit that. I wouldn't say dominance persay though, I think we both work about the same in sex. And lol her saying "wow you're so strong" isn't cause I'm insecure, it's like when I say "you look beautiful honey, so sexy." It's just how we talk to each other, all the time.

>>16500234
I'm not rapey at all. Our sex is overall very good
>>
>>16500110
> She's coming from Korea.
Wait a minute - A MAIL ORDER BRIDE?

Are you fucking me?
And you believe her shit?
Really?

Fucking kek. I just hope to all the fucking Gods there are and Darwin on top of that that you're not stupid enough to be sending this "woman" money.
>>
>>16500273
The fuck are you talking about?

No dumbass, I met her in a cafe when I was living in Korea. I speak fluent Korean, we fell in love and lived with each other in an apartment for a long time in Korea. She's spending just a couple months with her family in Korea before moving with me to the US for the next few years while I prepare a nice place for us to stay in the US. Meanwhile we have been planning this wedding for a long time while I was still in Korea and everything is coming along great.

>mail order bride
Fucking hell man, you're jumping to a thousand conclusions, like even worse than the "she's cheating on you" guy above. This is my fiancee who I know better than anyone in the world and love with all my heart.
>>
>>16500288

Welcome to /adv/. Replies to your threads are going to be at least 50% neckbeard-infused.
>>
>>16500288

The default reply to everything on advice relationnshit trheads are "she/he is cheating" and "you should brake up"

Don't listen to that.
>>
>>16500041

>she controls the finances

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>but as the man I control the love-making

that's fucking kindergarten-tier pathetic
>>
>>16500041

>be a nice beta and give me all ur money and in return i may give u a bj once in 10 years

nice deal there OP
>>
>>16500333
More like
>work hard every day to raise a family with good values and have a loving wife who is excellent with money, health-conscientious, loyal and responsible
>show love physically through sex, which includes bjs for fun

>>16500330
I see it now, not sending it.
>>
>>16500350

>bjs for fun

if she doesn't wanna suck yo dick, she doesn't love you, my man
>>
>>16500357

He doesn't want to go down on me, does that mean he doesn't love me :3 ?

>>16500350

Thank you for changing opinions.
>>
>>16500382

absolutely. that nigga know he own you without having to suck yo pussy, so why put in the effort?
>>
This entire thread is a reason to never get married. Fuck having kids, fuck raising a family, getting married, fuck begging your wife to give you sex, fuck all of that. When I'm too old to bang 20 year olds I'll switch over to whores because there's no way some dumb cunt is going to rule me like OP is getting ruled.
>>
>>16500408

too bad even most of /r9k/ posters, despite claiming to believe EXACTLY what you described, still post >tfw no qtipi virgin gf threads

takes a certain type of guy to stand by their word and not give in to the black hole that is a woman's soul
>>
>>16500408
>OP is getting ruled
You have to understand...I'm not "suffering through this in exchange for sex" or some shit. I'm delegating elements of my relationship, like making a diet for healthy eating, to my fiancee because I love her. And likewise I do things for her in other ways. There is no begging my wife for sex, lol, this was just a discussion. This guy: >>16500206
got what I meant. It's this kind of thing.

>Fuck having kid, fuck raising a family
Why?..

>some dumb cunt
See that's the thing. She's not a 'dumb cunt'. If she were, I wouldn't want these things either.
>>
>>16500437
I don't hate women though. I just don't want my life taken over by one. Fuck that.
>>
>>16500441

yeah she's no dumb cunt. she has you by the balls, literally. she controls the finances and what you eat, she also has embargos on your sex life, lol. bitch is pimping you like russia pimps ukraine, nigga.
>>
>>16500437

I would think that most of the people who come here are too spergy to get a decent woman. The only ones they would be able to attract are the psycho controlling ones looking to run a man's life, like OP's future wife.
>>
>>16500441
>Not a dumb cunt
>Gives you BJs and anal during your relationship but then cuts it off once you get married
Lol enjoy being keked.
>>
>>16500441
I don't really think this is as much about delegating relationship duties as it is communicating your wants and desires to your soon-to-be wife about what you want and need in the bedroom. If she says no bjs and anal after marriage, are you ok with that? If yes, then sure. There's no point to this thread. If no, then you should tell your wife that, and your argument shouldn't be predicated by a division of purview.
>>
>>16500459
Ah no. I should clarify that then.
We have never had anal. She was shocked when I brought it up because she thought it was something only really strange guys would want to do so I had to explain that for an American, it's not unusual.
She's still willing to give me blowjobs. She didn't give me them every time during our relationship either. She gave them on special occasions. And her remark, and to some extent she's right, is "you remember all the times I gave them to you right? See? If I did it every day, it wouldn't be as special, but you remember all the times I did."

>>16500499
Ok. I have done so in telling her that as a man, this part of the relationship means a lot to me and I do not intend to compromise on it so long as it never oversteps the boundaries of her health (anal might very well do that, so I'm willing to never do anal, but blowjobs does not). And for the most part, I think she would understand this. Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>16500499
I appreciate the advice and will not be predicating my argument on that, and will not be sending the text in the OP. What you said makes sense and I appreciate it.
>>
>>16500516

>See? If I did it every day, it wouldn't be as special, but you remember all the times I did.

Somewhere deep down I hope you're trolling, cos if you are - man you're good.

If not, blowjobs are just the first thing that will be taken out of your sex life. Soon you'll be wearing a chastity device 24/7 because:

>you remember all the times I gave it (sex) to you. if I did it every day, it wouldn't be as special, but you remember all the times I did.
>>
>>16500516
>You remember every one
Because they never fucking happen. If I want a blowie my girl better have a good reason for saying no.
>>
>>16500516

lock her up in a basement and feed her once a week

cos it's speshul and.. she could always remember all the times she was fed 3 times a day lol
>>
>>16500522
Ok well that's why I'm making my position clear now. A healthy sex life is important for me and necessary for a good marriage. I have told this to her and made this very clear in my longer, already sent messages. She is, for the most part, in the same boat with the same position, so I don't foresee this is as a problem for us.

>>16500525
Ok, thank you. That's what I'm trying to tell her. I'll stand my ground on it.
>>
>>16500541

>long messages

oh man.. get some fuckin nuts and set your foot down irl, mang

i imagine her having a hard time laughing at your texts as she's out of breath getting pumped by her boss at work
>>
>>16500553
Why the fuck would you imagine that? Like what the fuck. I sent a long message because she's asleep and I wanted to right down my thoughts. Again, she's not with me at the moment so right now video-chatting for 5-6 hours a day, and we do exactly that, is the best we can do. But I do trust her, of course.
>>
>>16500557

>she's asleep
yeah right, that's what she wants you to think

>she controls the finances
>she controls the food you eat
>she limits your sexual activities
>you trust her

you're gon' burn, son
>>
>>16500562
I saw her fall asleep over video chat, which is normal for us.
She doesn't control the finances yet, but I feel it will be best when we are married to have joint finances and she is extremely good with money. She will be excellent at that, I have no doubt. She doesn't "control the food I eat," she just doesn't like that I ate shit for years as a bachelor and wants to me to eat more of her cooking instead, and I love her cooking, because it's healthy and she wants our future children to be healthy as well. Again no problem here, she's not doing it out of control, she's cooking healthy food for me to eat out of love and that's it. As far as limiting sex, her limit is that she doesn't want to have anal. Which isn't all that unreasonable to me to be honest.
And yes, I trust her. She has never given me a reason not to and it's wonderful with her so yeah, of course I do. That's what a healthy relationship is built on.
Are you saying all monogamous relationships are a bad idea?
>>
>>16500576
Grow up, push those nuts down and fucking deal with the finances yourself and eat what ever the fuck you want to. What is she going to do? Stop having sex with you? Dump you?

Look at it this way: if you don't take control now and she ever thinks I'm the future of dropping your pussy ass to the curb then you're fucked...man the fuck up.
>>
Sounds exactly like my ex gf
Get out of this shit.
>>
>>16500125
Asian man here.
This talk about "limiting sex" is a huge red flag.

BJs are lower on the hierarchy of sexual intimacies, not higher, than fucking.

Mission abort.
>>
>>16500576
>>16500595

"Women's power is in your fear of what it is they're gonna do"

- Patrice O'Neal
>>
>>16500604

I know you didn't imply that, but it's not an Asian thing either. It's basic bitch behavior. If a bitch tries to put limits on your sex life, she just isn't into you sexually.
>>
>>16500595
But I want to eat her food! I'm not suffering in any way here. I LIKE this. That's why I want to marry her. I can deal with the finances myself, sure, it's not like only she can spend money. We both spend money.

>>16500596
I am very, very happy in this relationship.

>>16500606
I love Patrice.
But I have no "fear" here. I am just making conversation with my fiancee about how I feel about sex. I am very happy overall.

>>16500611
She has sex as much and whenever I want.
She just prefers vaginal to blowjobs.
>>
Guys all I asked about was one text message and now everyone is telling me not to get married. I didn't ask for that. My relationship is excellent. I just won't send the text message.
>>
>>16500638

the next time she tries to put embargoes on you, just tell her this

>wanna fuck me in the ass too? cos i like to get wined and dined before i get FUCKED
>>
>>16500041
>You may control the finances
This is a very, VERY bad idea.

>she said that after we get married, blowjobs should be reserved for special days
For what reason? If she doesn't want to do it because your cock smells bad then she should say so, it's fixable.
>>
>>16500643
I should catch up on South Park later today, I miss that.
>>
>>16500655
Tell me why that's a bad idea, the finances part.
I'm not advocating she has more legal control. I'm advocating that on paper we stick to the budget she sets forth, because she is very good at saving money. She actually has a huge amount of money stored away for retirement in savings. I don't. But that's besides the point. She lives off of an extremely small amount of money as it is, and she has me saving a lot when I'm with her too for our future children and for taking time off together. I am just talking about her controlling it on paper, between the two of us, nothing more than that.
>>
>>16500655
She's given me a few reasons about the blowjobs. I'll have to ask her to be specific about it.
>>
>>16500665
Alright. I personally wouldn't ever have a woman control my finances. Maybe I'm just a little too paranoid there, but females tend to waste their money on really dumb shit. And when they get emotional, someday all that money that you worked for might be gone. If I earn the money, I will control it.

But if that strategy of yours works for the two of you (and has in the past), I guess that's fine then. Just be careful.
>>
>>16500676
I fully agree with you about the emotional thing. I normally wouldn't either, at all. I've seen that happen to people. However, in this case, this woman is excellent at saving money. She spends almost no money on food, she doesn't keep her lights on or waste any electricity or water ever, she won't even turn on the heater in her place because she says it will cost money (but I insist, so she eventually does). She puts away a huge amount of money each month into securities and insurance to be returned to her down the line. This woman loves her money. And I'm not a guy with a lot of money by any means, but I will get there and I'm not insecure that she will "leave me for a guy with more money either," because I've talked with her about this very honestly and openly, and the fact is that she knows where I am financially, we've already crafted a working budget for the first few years after our marriage, and I trust her with it. And on top of that, I have my own reserve of money, albeit very small, and she has hers, so it's ok.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 217x320
>>16500625
I thought I was happy too
>>
>>16500041
You need a new gf. Dump that bitch!! To hell with the text.
>>
OP is an absolute moronic, clueless idiot with no idea what's goin on or why is she saying those things.

Good luck ruining your life forever with this doomed marriage, I got some good laughs out of this thread.
>>
>>16500669
Post the exact reasons when you have them. Don't just jump to conclusions, please.
>>
Speaks fluent Korean but speaks in English with his Korean about serious problems because why?

As a nerdy looking whitefag studying in Korea, i have been blessed with many asian pussy and Korean girls are not the most flexible when it comes to the love making. So either you are lucky with an open minded one or you gonna be keked son. godspeed
>>
How many women have you been with, OP?

You seem pretty naive about female psychology, no offense.

How many?
>>
File: 1375464128846.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1375464128846.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>16500696
>but I will get there and I'm not insecure that she will "leave me for a guy with more money either," because I've talked with her about this

oh ok then

dang, if only all those husbands stuck with alimoney/child support, who lost their house lifetime savings, had been as insightful as you and just talked to their wives about it, why won't anyone think of the children?

but you talked to her about this, so in your case it's just dandy! you're good to go, cowboy!
>>
>>16501601
>>16501527
Ok her exact reason was that "it is tiring to do everyday. And my culture is different from that. But I understand and will do it for you. I just don't think having to do it every day is good. Sex every day is good, but feeling like oral sex is mandatory every day doesn't seem as good. I want it to just happen naturally. "

>>16501586
I speak in Korean with her. We speak half and half in both languages.
>>
>>16501644
>it is tiring to do everyday
Sucks to be you bruh, especially considering bjs are lower on the tier of sex shit compared to fucking. God knows what the rest of your "sex life" looks like.
>>
GG
Expect to jerk off all next year and possibly get cheated on and 'deserve it'. Sex is not an object that can be taken away or forced upon a relationship.
>>
>>16501644
You want a bj every single day, on top of sex? Holy shit. Is this what all serious relationships with men are like?
>>
>>16501674
No, just the successful ones.
>>
>>16501674
In the magical land where I live, blowjobs and oral are part of foreplay, which is part of every sexual encounter, which I engage in every day, or every other day. So yes. BJs every day.
>>
>>16501686
lol

learn to watch your butt, lady

most experienced men had an accident like yours before

he's a faggot if he lets that stop him

also you're in the wrong thread
>>
>>16501686
That sucks. I have no advice, cuz any time a girl has asked for anal I've been happy to oblige. Dunno what to tell you about the poop, that's what butts are for. The sex there is just a bonus.
>>
>>16501682
That's not what I meant. I may have been misunderstanding the OP but it sounded like he wanted separate non-foreplay bjs outside of sex. Like, where he gets head and cums and that's the end of it. That sounds ridiculous to me, but if he just means getting a little bit of head before sex everyday that's not that bad.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.