[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In 101 hours and 55 minutes I'll drop acid with the intention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0001.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
In 101 hours and 55 minutes I'll drop acid with the intention of completing my book. I know that I either wreck the keyboard or I'll write other stuff than I think in the book. I need some good voice-recognition-writing software.

Plus:
I'll take 2 drops of pure acid solved in sugar powder. How much µg are that? I read something about that inserting 2400µg is useless and just a waste of the material, cuz' the body has a natural stopping point. So are my 2 drops 2000µg? Is there a formula for that?
>>
>>16496914

>I'm writing a book, you guys. A book. I'm pretty fucking deep.

What kind of a book is it?

>The kind where I'm going to write the ending while on acid.

Yeah, that sounds like a trainwreck of an idea, and you sound like hilarious failure of a human being.
>>
>>16496914
From my experience, there isn't necessarily a limit to the amount your body can uptake. From hearing stories of a friend who ended up in the hospital after having a vial on him during a car crash and having a semi coma from the amount, seeing people at festivals that are tripping beyond belief with a large amount, and my own experience of feeling an increase with every dosage increase even in the 2000+ ug range. Ive taken 2 drops, i'd say for me it was an intense trip but good. Taking acid inside is never really that interesting to me. As for the voice-recognition-writing software, I don't know of any that are free. Good luck anon.
>>
F U C K Y E A H A N O N
>>
>>16496935

You sound like a profoundly un-hilarious failure of a human being.

OP never even said he was "deep." Sometimes people do creative things just for the hell of it. What do you do?
>>
>>16496952
>You sound like a profoundly un-hilarious failure of a human being.

Oooooohhhhhh, burn!

If he's doing it just to do it, because he's a creative special snowflake, why does he have the intense need to tell us about it?

Why not type, "hey, /adv/, what's a good speech to text program?"

Well that's no good! That doesn't let us know that he is going to use it for his *book,* which he's going to write on *acid,* and clearly these are critical matters to know when suggesting a speech to text program.

It's stealth bragging. It's stealth bragging made more hilarious by the fact that what he's bragging about is writing on acid, which is as good of an idea as public speaking on acid.
>>
>>16496914
>I'll take 2 drops of pure acid solved in sugar powder. How much µg are that? I read something about that inserting 2400µg is useless and just a waste of the material, cuz' the body has a natural stopping point. So are my 2 drops 2000µg? Is there a formula for that?

A standard blotter has 100µg.
With 500 µg you get an ego dissolving mystical experience.
You are taking an extreme high dose, though it isn't life threatening.

I wouldn't advise doing that much alone.
You should make a video of you being tripping, and then try to figure put what you were saying.
Also use a key logger software.
>>
>>16497019
You sound really upset that there are people out there trying to do something. Fuck off kid
>>
You should probably get a voice recorder.
Text-to-speech works OK but in your impaired state, a lot of your words might be missed or heard incorrectly.
>>
>>16497285
>You sound really upset that there are people out there trying to do something

If doing drugs now counts as "doing something," then I see people out there trying to do something every day. They ask me if I have any spare change.

>Anything helps! God bless!
>>
>>16497317
this. have u even dropped acid OP? 2 drops arent 2000 micrograms...

your mind will have a thousand thoughts per second, i dont think u can pull it but go ahead.
>>
>>16497340
jesus man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.