[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship confusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1453106405050.gif (447 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1453106405050.gif
447 KB, 500x333
So, /adv/, my gf and I have been dating for about 2 years now, and we have an issue. For the past 5 or 6 months her sexual appetite has gone down the drain, as per usual with longer relationships. The issue is that mine is still just as bad as the first week. We fuck maybe once a month now compared to every other day or so back in the earlier days. She's on a few different meds, junel fe and zoloft, and her doctor says those might be causing the decline in sexual desire (she stopped wanting sex shortly after starting the zoloft.)
Some people have said to break up with her, but thats absolutely not an option to me.
>she convinced her parents to let me live in a spare room when i was kicked out of my house, been living here for most of the relationship
>she literally schedules doctors appointments for me and shit like that, basically manages my business when im overwhelmed
>we bought a car together since we plan on being together for a while
>her parents are basically my parents now
Shes done so much for me /adv/, she genuinely takes care of me, she cares more about me than I care about myself. Is getting pussy really more important than someone like her? Am I an asshole for pressuring her after shes done so much? We're both lost as to what to do here.
>>
>>17329039
Just sounds like something you're going to have to live with as long as she is on that medication.
>>
>>17329039
well, do you pressure her for sex?

if she's on a bunch of meds then the likelihood of her libido plummeting is pretty high.

unless you want her off the meds then it'll take some time for her to see any increase in sexual desire if ever while she's medicating.
>>
Talk. To. Her.

It may be hard, it may not be easy, but you have needs and they have the right to be fulfilled, too. You need to say that once a month is not okay, hell, I imagine most married couples do it more than once a month.

Try to explore some of the sexual fantasties she has, do something new and exciting. A part of relationship is usually having sex, and just because she has a low libido doesn't mean that's okay.

I am on Impanon and my sex drive used to windle down until I met my boyfriend and realized how important sex is in a relationship. Now my sex drive is great and we do it once a day, maybe more. Please talk to her.
>>
>>17329071
So I want to point out how the "just talk to her" stuff is utter bullshit and you even admit it implicitly in your post.
>my sex drive used to windle down until I met my boyfriend
>met.

I would argue that the female sex drive diminishes when she's in a relationship that doesn't turn her on. Rocket science.

I would also argue that Op's girl is not turned on because he's a dependent, whiny bitch. In other words, he's the woman.
>>17329039
> as per usual with longer relationships
The only long term relationship I've had that did what you described was my very first one. Then I realized that what women say vs. what gets them wet are two very different things.

if your girlfriend doesn't want to fuck you, it's because she doesn't want to fuck you. It's not the meds. It's not the birth control. Meds and birth control affect sex drive but you know what? Incoming tip:
>Women who want to fuck you change their meds and birth control until they want to keep fucking you.
What exactly has your *girlfriend* done to ramp her own sex drive back up?

I'm guessing a whole lot of talking.

So no thanks, I won't be
>Talk. To. Her.
because women don't actually respond to talking.
>>
>>17329039
Breaking up is not an option based on all she does for you, guess what!! She knows that, so you're never going to have a satisfying sexual relationship with this woman because there isn't anything in it for her. You're not going to leave her, so why should she put out? Enjoy your blue balls.
>>
>>17329071

>I am on Impanon and my sex drive used to windle down until I met my boyfriend and realized how important sex is in a relationship. Now my sex drive is great and we do it once a day, maybe more

Kek.

>>17329112

So true.

>>17329039
Grow some balls, get your own place and move out. Your woman is bored with you and if you don't become a man she will fuck another man and cuck you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.