[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19Yo girl that married and moved in with her boyfriend. Long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
19Yo girl that married and moved in with her boyfriend. Long story short i need to move out and go to college by myself asap. I dont want to live or talk to my damily either. Is it possible to become independent and in college at the same time?
>>
>>17328655
so you want to separate from him?
>>
>Is it possible to become independent and in college at the same time?

Sure. It's just obviously a lot harder. Financial aid is a thing if you can't afford classes. So are student loans.

I'm the same way. I've been paying for college entirely out of my own pocket so far. I pay for my own phone, insurance, internet, food, phone bill, gas, car maintenance, etc. etc. I work full time @ 40 hours and was going to school full time (13-15 credit hours per semester) for the past two semesters.

It's possible but you have to be really diligent, clever and responsible. Those traits are obviously the important foundation to being independent.

Keep in mind that that shit isn't gained over night. It's just a switch in your head "Oh, I'm going to be responsible and independent now". It's kind of training for the mind. You need to establish good habits and try not be such a dumbass as often as possible.
>>
>>17328677
Not op but I have the most respect for people like you. A full time job and full time classes is hard as fuck.

Well done.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.