[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 26 and want to start my higher-education, how can I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: older-college-students.png (683 KB, 1006x585) Image search: [Google]
older-college-students.png
683 KB, 1006x585
I'm 26 and want to start my higher-education, how can I skip community college and get straight into uni?

Let's say I have no high-school transcripts.
>>
Welp, good luck with that OP
>>
>>17327925
>straight to uni without any high school transcripts

There is virtually no way to make it into a uni without any academic proof of your performance in highschool.

Just go to community college for a year and take your basic classes. There's no real shortcuts for this sort of stuff and hard work is the only way to get through it. Besides those classes are virtually the same everywhere.

However before you pick your community college make sure the credits transfer to your desired uni so you don't have to do it all over again. Also when you're taking these basic classes make sure you do really well/decent in them otherwise they might not transfer/or hurt your uni GPA.

Also you can schedule a meeting with the counselor or whatever-the-fuck-its-called in the community college and talk about academics. She/he will probably be more informative than anybody on this board.

If you can't meet with she/he then call or email them.

Good luck man.
>>
>>17327970
Thanks bro
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.