[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a speeding ticket the other day in SoCal. How fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: seed.jpg (38 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
seed.jpg
38 KB, 960x539
So I got a speeding ticket the other day in SoCal. How fucked am I as a college student who did nothing wrong.

Its my first ticket ever and im freaking the fuck out and literally have no idea what to do.

>Pic related
>>
>>17326596
If you can, take a STOP class. You basically pay $100 to get taught how to not be a dickhead on the road and they clear the ticket for you. Doesn't report to your insurance either.
>>
>>17326596

>socal

muh neighborino.

that being said, you're not remotely fucked dude. you'll have to pay whatever the fine is and thats literally it. its your first ticket. the government is understanding that until someone gets hurt car crimes arent real 'crimes'. you're not a criminal. your driving record isnt something employers have to know about. its not until you get a DUI or something actually happens that they begin to take things seriously.

police wont even get involved if they dont have to. crashed my moped. no insurance, no license. cop showed up, asked if we needed help sorting it out. nope, he left.
>>
>>17326596
Lol, it's a speeding ticket. I won't show in any record aside from your driving record, disappears in a few years, and won't even show in court dockets if you just go pay it before they have a chance to process it.
>>
>>17326596
My first ticket was a careless driving ticket because I was in an accident that totaled my car and damaged 3 others. I had a 130 dollar fine and have to take a driving class but it will put 1 point on my license instead of 4 without the class.
I'm sure your punishment won't be nearly as bad as mine. Go to the courtroom, pay the ticket, should be good.
>>
>75 in a 45 zone
>I did nothing wrong
Don't act like you're a victim.
>>
>>17326596
West Covina?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.