[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad for me to break up with mu gf just because she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 467x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 467x315
Is it bad for me to break up with mu gf just because she's not that pretty?

The thing is when we were still young she was the one who made a move on me back then and I not getting any decided to just do it and after 3 years here we are and still dating. She's really nice, kind and pretty much does everything to make me happy. She cooks for me, does my laundry and forgives me even if she caught me flirting with other women. I haven't cheated on her though but I am really tempted since there are models who are way hotter than her that want me. With my job I get to meet beautiful women so thats that.

But I know she loves me very much and I even personally know her friends and parents. Even my parents love her and even expects us to be together until we die.

It's just that yeah I admit she does all my kinky fetishes in bes but still I'm afraid I imagine other hotter women when we have sex. I don't really want to hurt her feelings and personality wise she's my dream girl, just not the looks department.

Anyhow is there anything I can do /adv/?
>>
>>17325885
Look, this was written as if you need validation, so here it comes:

Move on to someone you find attractive.
>>
>>17325885
Stop being a faggot and appreciate what you have. Lots of us aren't lucky enough to have good women who take care of us and love us unconditionally.

Or dump her, go chase your vapid models and enjoy being a superficial chode, and let her find someone who will actually appreciate her, assuming you ripping her heart out and shitting into it so that you can get your dick wet on something a little more aesthetically pleasing doesn't cause her to an hero or something.

Nah, I bet you aren't even worth the effort of her killing herself :^)
>>
Break up with her before you cheat on her. If you have the need to be with "hotter women" then theres nothing you can do about it.

Different people have different needs. You dont do her a favor by forcing yourself to be with her. Let her go and she will find someone who suits her better, just as you will.
>>
>>17325885
It sounds like you don't lover her even after three years, and you don't really care about her personality, what you want is someone prettier.

What most people find is that physical attractiveness doesn't really matter all that much compared to finding someone with an awesome personality and intellect. Unfortunately, most people have to learn this lesson the hard way.

So it's shallow to break up (or to want to break up) with your girlfriend because she's not too pretty. Being shallow is not really a matter of being "bad" though. If that's who you are, I think you should accept that, stop wasting this girl's time, and break up with her so that she can find someone who will appreciate her for the person she is.

She sounds like a person that won't have too much of a problem attracting someone who will be more worthwhile for her.
>>
>>17325917
Don't be silly, just because models look good doesn't mean they're lacking in personality.

I'm so done with this jealous self-consolation shtick of thinking just because someone is better at you in one aspect means they're worse at you in others, lmao. Like thinking rich people lead a super shallow lifestyle, people who do well in school have no social life, people who are successful sacrificed their sanity on their way there, etc.
>>
>>17325985
I agree with this. I always hate it when people tell me that even though I'm not the prettiest girl out there, at least I am nicer, smarter and and a have a really good heart compared to those hot instagram girls. But wtf why can't someone who looks good be just as nice as me? What if I weren't nice or smart, would I be worth nothing since I am not beautiful either? It's always about putting someone down to feel better about yourself, fat chicks are great but ew skinny girls are so bony, skinny girls are hot but fat girls are disgusting. Sorry for rant.

Just break up with her. This might be a lesson for you on what is important to you or you might get what you really want. Don't settle for a girl who you clearly don't love.
>>
Sex is, in my opinion, a massively overrated component of a longterm relationship.

After three years, you need to be thinking about how she will do as a wife and mother.

Sex is a component of the equation, sure, and it may not be her strong suit. But you still fuck her, right?

Sounds like you have a fantastic woman you could grow old and happy with.

No one's going to be perfect, and personality issues will cause far more compatibility issues than looks. And I bet your girl can do things to improve her looks: exercise, diet, plastic surgery, hygiene, whatever.

Talk with her about it before you throw away a perfectly good potential wife.
>>
>>17326023
I think he should leave her so some good guy can have her and marry her. OP should go bang those models, he is gonna regret if he won't do it.
>>
>>17325885
desu senpai women all end up ugly in the end. If you roll the dice now odds are you'll end with someone worse AND ugly.
>>
>>17325885

Don't know how old you are, so sorry if i seem patronizing.

With time, look will normally be less and less important to you. You will find 10/10 boring just because you don't have a very good connection with them. Not because models are dumb as fuck but because it's pretty rare to find someone compatible with you.

Grass always seems greener on the other side. if you dump your current gf, you might regret it later. There is nothing wrong about wanting something new in your life, but don't forget to appreciate what you already have.
>>
>>17325985
>>17325998
If either of you is OP then you entirely missed the point of the post you're talking about. Which means you are as much of a delusional narcissist as I assumed. Dump her and move on, she's better off without you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.