[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I 100% over my girlfriends past? We've been dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1436918007838.jpg (50 KB, 568x426) Image search: [Google]
1436918007838.jpg
50 KB, 568x426
How do I 100% over my girlfriends past?

We've been dating almost 6 months and I feel like I still am not over it completely. I'm 19 she is almost 18. She's done 5 guys before me. One more but they didn't have sex, just fingerbanging.

Me? She's the only girl I've ever been with. I was homeschooled all throughout my high school life so I never got out there until I had a job and a car to meet girls.

I managed to pretty much let it go almost entirely by telling myself that women like sex too and if I had the chance, I would have fucked dozens of girls. Not to mention I went on several dates before her and failed at 'winning' over those girls.
>>
its up to you if shes worth her past brah

like if you keep bringing it up shell find 5 more guys who wont judge" her
>>
>>17325027
Dude, I didn't judge her in the beginning because I didn't really care. I just wanted a girlfriend to have frequent sex with. Then I caught feels for her. That's when I started caring because I fucking hate it that other guys have had flings with her and shit even though I would do the same thing with other girls if I had the chance.

She liked me in the beginning because I didn't judge her past. Then when it became clear that I did judge her past, she didn't mind. She's puts up with my bullshit like no other girl and I love that.
>>
>>17325034
She can do a million times better than you
>>
it sucks thats how i lost my first gf
but youre not going to find a girl with a not slutty past
>>
>>17325078
Fuck you. Do not listen to this. Just work on getting over it. You will. It's not a big deal, like, she's with you now. Just be young and happy and enjoy your entry to the world of sex.
>>
>>17325078
This is true

All women are sluts, you'll never find one that hasn't had a shitload of dicks in her
>>
>>17325178

>All women are sluts

Wrong board. >>>/r9k/ is what you want.

>>17325019

>I managed to pretty much let it go almost entirely by telling myself that women like sex too and if I had the chance, I would have fucked dozens of girls

Keep telling yourself this. People fall in love, they fuck, they break up, they move on. You're obviously very young so this is a fresh issue for you because you don't know how you are yet.

Being insecure about yourself and your worth as a teenager is completely normal just make sure to keep this shit in perspective.

I'm an oldfag, so when you get to be my age you won't find any women that haven't slept with a few guys or even have young kids or failed marriages and THAT is some actual shit to get over, not a handful of flings as a kid.

I know your instinct is to get upset that other little boys have played with your toy before you got to it but whenever you get that feeling just remember how silly and immature you're being. If you actually care for her and have feelings for her it shouldn't matter.

Like you said, if you were in her position you would of done the same thing.
>>
>>17325019
The average age of losing virginity is 17.5. That means that, while there ARE virginal girls your age out there, they are becoming fewer every day. You are just going to have to accept the fact that it is more likely than not that ANY girl you fall for will have a sexual past.

And remember - she dumped those guys and chose you.
>>
This is why you don't ask about how many partners and what they did. Obviously you're not trying to bang a slut either. This is why you get a feel for them through there friends and family before you guck them. Wise up
>>
Dude, I am in this exact situation only sone years older than you!

This is hard, I need to know that it is possible to work trough..
>>
>homeschooled

Sorry to hear that. Your parents set you up to be a failure in life.
>>
>>17325195
>she dumped those guys and chose you.

She got dumped by everyone of her boyfriends except one or they lost interest in her.
>>
You'll get over it.

To think you'll be with the first girl that puts out is stupid though.

Make your mistakes in this relationship, and learn for the next.

Also try and have degrading sex with her, that way if you ever find out she's downtalking you or spreading rumors, you can spread some facts about how you pissed all over her in a bathtub, and made her lick the pee dribble from your dickhead while begging for more.

Or at least be the first guy to fuck her in the ass, or something.
>>
>>17325019
goddamn OP break up. This girl is 17 been with you for 6 months yet has fucked 6 guys including you. I guarantee if you guys break up she will fuck number 7 before she is 18. Run, run away, she is not a prize
>>
>>17325019
>5 guys at seventeen
That's a bit slutty, maybe just use her as a practice girlfriend.
>>
File: 488.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
488.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>17325019
>Slut at 17
>>
>>17325034
You have to realize that the idea that someone else was once with her bothering you is not logical, and you have to tackle your underlying assumptions.

There are only two possible explanations for why you should be jealous of some lover who is no longer around and was gone before you entered the picture. One reason would be that you feel that she's somehow less because of her bodycount - and if so, why? Really let the implications of your subconscious beliefs sink in. If you feel like she's defiled because of past sex partners, you look at her as an object more than a person (does a person get defiled by shitting, puking etc? no, a toilet does). If you feel like she let herself be used, you are discrediting her agency and making her out to be powerless and spineless. If you hate that she slept around in general, you should either decide that you don't want to date someone who has desires like that, or realize that if you love this girl you should get on board with the choices she made beforehand that partly made her into who she is today.

The other explanation is that you are afraid that she had something with one or more of these guys (a connection, sexual or otherwise) that you don't. Then you get to tackle those assumptions and discredit them... which basically boils down to opening up more to her positive signals, really feeling that she's wanting and choosing you when you're together, and growing more confident in what you have together.

>tl;dr you need to go deeper
>>
>>17327265
>You have to realize that the idea that someone else was once with her bothering you is not logical, and you have to tackle your underlying assumptions.
It's biological and perfectly rational actually. Take an extreme example: A girl has been in a hundred relationships at age 30. Now that's an absolute dealbreaker for anybody except the most desperate guy because it indicates an inability to form lasting relationships. Biology aside it's also a matter of probability, if a girl jumps to a new relationship every few months then the chances are it'll turn out the same for you. People say "oh but she chose you over them!" but every guy before him was probably saying the same thing. What you should have said is that it's not culturally acceptable to point out the rampant promiscuity in today's society.
>>
>>17327294
There might be some subconscious biological thing at play, but if you are in love with someone and want a lasting relationship, it is not rational to be jealous about ghosts of boyfriends past. They are people who no longer play a role in her life, and apparently they didn't damage/soil her in your eyes, because you found her amazing enough to fall in love with.

Whether you want to be with someone who has a colorful past is a personal choice, but given the OP I took it that he likes her too much to break up over this.
And sure, it's not the best sign if she had relatively many flings, but young people are dumb and do dumb things all the time. At some point they typically wisen up, why wouldn't OP be the guy who makes her realize what really being into someone is? It's not impossible, and if he is enjoying the relationship as it is and making good memories then I don't see why he shouldn't ride it out if he wants to. If all teens would enter relationships based on probable durability, there would be little reckless teenage love to lament.

First of all, promiscuity is not really something recent. I am no history expert but the sixties (free love era?) and seventies were famous for at least superficially condoning all sorts of sexual endeavors. And it would be one thing if OP wanted to mate for life, but as he himself says he would love to fuck around, so it would be a bit odd for him to begin with to go all out on his girlfriend because she shouldn't have done what he hopes to do some day.
>>
>>17325019
OP, anyone who says "5 guys seems slutty" or the likes does not understand human sexuality and is generally an illiterate pile of shit.

Here's the truth bro, people have sex, and as long as she hasn't contracted a disease from said act, then there is no basis to judge her from that.

People who worry about how many people females have slept with are insecure little misogynist faggots, and that is all there is to it.
>>
>>17327327
bait
>>
There's a lot of people condoning her promiscuity at a young age in this thread.

There are a lot of nice girls who haven't been around the high school at this age.

If you want someone to have "feels for", date one of those girls and keep her close.

If you just want someone to bang, keep this girl.
>>
>>17327330
You can call it bait if you want to, but that's real talk. You can almost always tell the insecure boys from the men in regards to women. Real men don't give a fuck about how many guys their girl slept with prior to their relationship, that shit is reserved for little boys in their late teens through early twenties who have very little, if any, sexual experience.
>>
File: 1448390309320.jpg (27 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1448390309320.jpg
27 KB, 667x670
>>17327327
>>17327350
>defending degeneracy
>pushing degenerate values onto others under the guise of progress
>using the word "misogynist"
>"real talk"
>"Real men don't give a fuck about how many guys their girl slept with prior to their relationship"

holy cuck.
>>
>>17327350
b8 post.
>>
>>17325019
Dude she's a fucking whore only 18 and fucked 5 guys? Leave her now while there's still time
>>
>>17327368
>degenerate values
Go thump your bible more, manchild.
>>
>>17327392
it's beta cuck males like you that have enabled whores to secure so much leverage. there are no more standards placed upon women and their actions. you apologize for them and allow them to act without limits.

you don't know how fucking lost you are and it's sad. i pity you.
>>
>>17327390
not even 18 yet and with OP her number is 6. She's burning through the high school dick for sure
>>
>>17325019
People have sex, get over it. all we have is the present moment, and she's trying to make the most of it with you, you should consider it an opportunity.
>>
>>17327414
HAHA. I could care less if a fucking basement dweller pities me, or considers me lost.

If the only power you have over women is calling them whores because they have more experience in the sack than you, then your sorry ass never had any leverage.

>no more standards placed upon women and their actions
You're fucking pathetic.
>you apologize for them
No, it's bad enough having to apologize for shit-stains like you.
>it's beta cuck males like you
Actually, your insecurity with women proves that you're the beta in this discussion. Project more, you whiny little faggot.
>>
>>17325019
If it's an issue now, it'll probably always be an issue for you. You're going to get upset that she got to have fun with other people and you didn't.

Personally, I try not to think about my SO's past. We both have pasts and they vary greatly, but they've made us the people we are today.
He loves me, and he chooses to be with me every day.
>>
>>17327449
>I get sloppy seconds so I'm the winner!
>>
>>17327449
it's okay, friend. i know that you're only lost and confused. you will think for yourself one day.
>>
>>17327459
>I wonder why my girlfriend cheats!
>>
>>17327492
who said anything about cheating you projecting insecure faggot
>>
>>17325019
you don't have to settle OP so don't. Find you a girl with a more modest body count. Most haven't gone at it like your gf has and probably why she had to find a bf that isn't at her school. She's likely popular with the boys but none want her as their gf.
>>
>>17327500
I can tell by what you're writing that any of the following may be true:

1. A current/former girlfriend cuck'd you.
2. You're a virgin with unrealistic views, likely mid-late twenties.
3. Will never get a virgin.
>>
>>17327512
Jesus man stop feeding the damn troll.
>>
>>17327512
and I can tell you are trying way too hard
>>
you fucking beta orbiter. i lost my v to a girl who fucked 11 guys before me. we dated for three years and she left me to fuck two.more guys. but my dick is still bigger than theirs.
>>
>>17327512
i'm a 25 year old physical therapist, currently in a committed relationship with a beautiful 23 year old prospective radiologist that wasn't a whore cause she has self-respect.

try again cuck.
>>
>>17327553
Keyword: currently.

Screenshot that, save it, and when you get cuck'd, you will understand why, just look back on this thread.
>>
>>17327523
was actually meant for >>17327553, I lose track of which is whose nonsense. Either way stop feeding.
>>
File: 1467432350353.gif (1 MB, 415x295) Image search: [Google]
1467432350353.gif
1 MB, 415x295
>>17325019
You either accept it, live in the present and make the most out of it and perhaps you two end up together with kids, etc. Or you don't accept it and just let her go. You want a virgin? Yeah good luck there.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.