[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write letters to people who won't read them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: letters.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
letters.png
28 KB, 449x445
Last thread: >>17310222
>>
File: 1466223799957.jpg (152 KB, 952x878) Image search: [Google]
1466223799957.jpg
152 KB, 952x878
>>17323583

Dear Danny DeVito,

I had a dream last night that you were feeding my fried chicken in a Kabul slum.

I shouldn't have taken the breast piece. It was too chewy.

All the best,

John
>>
>>17323583
Dear all bitches who have rejected me before i got engaged.

I'm speaking to you 3 whores of course, you know who you are.
That's right bitches I fuck regularly now and will soon have a wife while you are still doing your completely pointless shit you were doing back when I was dumb enough to fall for your shitty routines.

I hope you get rekt and faster aging. I will be infinitely times happier with my life than you could ever be, since you hate yourselves too much to do anything with your lives.

Choke on dicks and die,
Me
>>
Dear Facebook,

Stop putting her on the top of my contact list. She's not even the person I talk to the most, what the fuck. It's just not gonna work anyway.

Just fucking stop goddamnit.
>>
Burn in hell your stupid fish!
>>
>>17323645
You'll get your just desserts once again too if you say such things
>>
>>17323654
Burn in hell youself.
>>
>>17323748
Bring the fire
>>
>>17323652
She's there because you view her profile the most
>>
>>17324042
Not that guy but i just checked and i'm pretty sure that's not a big factor. People on my list are on there pretty randomly as far as i can tell right now, since it's 4:45am and they're all friends from the US where it's a normal time, and they're definitely not in the order of how much i've viewed their profiles.

On the other hand, at normal hours here, FB does manage to put them in rough order of "closeness", ie the people i might actually talk to at the top. I don't know how, since i'm an antisocial bastard and don't interact with anyone or view profiles a lot.
Maybe geographic closeness? Maybe the number of times they've viewed my profile?
>>
You are psychotic; stop with the mind games.
>>
Why?
>>
>>17324447
No mind games here.
>>
>>17324517
>>17324519
Why do you do it? I don't know what I did to wrong you.
>>
>>17324562
There are no mind games here. When I say something, I mean it to the literal sense, and to every single person I speak to. If I make a declaration, I keep to that unless I make another declaration that I'll abandon the former. Never will there be a mind game.
>>
>>17324575
Stop being passive-aggressive about it.
>>
>>17324596
I'm not, I'm rather blunt and straight forward about it. The month is July, I made my last declaration at the end of the previous month; June. Up until then, I had kept to a declaration I made in December, even though circumstances had changed drastically. There is no passive aggression, because the past is locked in the past. There are no mind games, there never have been and there never will be. I could be asked any question now and I will answer it bluntly.
>>
Dear C,

I'm going to see you nude one way or another. I know we're related and you'd freak out if you ever found out. It's not a violent or lust-fueled desire, just a curiosity of sorts. Yeah I could Google other tits, but its not what I'm after. I've considered all sorts of scenarios where we get drunk, or I've slipped benadryl into your drink, and even thought about rigging up the motion detection on your webcam. You'll never know, and it'll be a one time thing.

Love ya,

V.
>>
I ruin everything I touch.
>>
I'm waiting for you, Tony
Come back
>>
Well, it's my fault for agreeing to look after your dog when I should've been distancing myself from you. My visit to your place only lasted for a few hours but it was so very nice. I loved it, and I was sad to leave. I was surprised that you asked me to stay for longer, though. I thought it was going to be just meeting your dog and getting an overview of the apartment.

You gave me cookies, let me hang out with your dog, played video games together, and went for a short walk.... my heart was fuller than it has been in a very long time. I'm guilty of fantasizing, of wondering if this was what it would be like to be with you. I was disappointed that we couldn't go to the city like you had planned, but maybe it was a good thing. The visit already had me falling in love with you all over again, and spending time with you in my favorite city would've sent my heart spiraling.

I'm not reading into anything that you do. Or at least I'm trying not to... You're just a legitimately nice, friendly person that enjoys being around me. It's nice and I want to be close to you, but I'm in love with you. I'm sorry that I'm like this. I wish I could just be friends with you. I don't want to love you! I don't because there's nothing there for me! But every bit closer that I get with you, the more you're around me, I keep discovering more little reasons to love you.

Sometimes I wish we'd never met. If I didn't know that you existed I wouldn't be in this mess. Now that I know you, my breath gets caught in my throat just thinking about what my life would be like without you in it.
>>
>>17324946
I wish I could feel this way again.
>>
S,
I wish you would be more forceful in sex. I want you to tie my wrists together, whip my pussy, probe my urethra, finger my asshole, clip my nipples and clitoris, blindfold me, spank me, smack my face, call me a whore, fuck my tight wet cunt, videotape me, share me with your friends, make me walk in public covered in your cum
Please,
D
>>
>>17324964
Fuck no. It's torture. You're way better off not feeling anything
>>
>>17324979
I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.
>>
Dear everybody,

I try not to be an asshole but I'm scared of maintaining relationships.
I actually love everything and the notion of existence, I think everyone is beautiful, in spite of my sarcastic and bitter personality.

I hope one day I won't be afraid to be myself.
>>
>>17324984
I swear I didn't mean to quote 3 Days Grace
that phrase sums it up perfectly though..
>>
J,
Sorry for the anal so hard you bled the other day. I'm sitting on toilet right now pushing out a stubborn turd that is soft yet uncomfortable and it reminded me of how i pounded your ass hard over and over.
Toodles,
C
>>
>>17324990
How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save
A FALLEN ANGEL, IN THE DARK
>>
>>17324265
Mine are often people I've never heard of, some don't even have mutual friends
>>
>>17324993
C,
It's cool bro, don't even worry about it. The pain actually makes my dick hard just thinking about having you ram it in again.
<3,
J
>>
Dear asshole

FUCK
I'm so tired of this. Why can't I stop thinking about you? I'm getting to be such a desperate loser that I'm actually posting here. I thought you were nice. I thought you were into me.

My life is so miserable. I'm so lonely. I guess you have friends so you wouldn't understand. I'm so introverted I can barely stand to play multiplayer in my favorite games.

I think I'll stop posting here. I need to get my shit together and stop dwelling on this. Move to a mountain and live as a hermit. At least then I won't be able to disappoint any more people
L
>>
>>17325029
Holy shit, are you me?
Also, are you still in contact with them?
>>
J

You're a dick. Not interested

R
>>
Dear cuntface,

I hope people finally see through your vulnerable persona and realise you are a wolf in sheep's clothing. Enjoy getting aids of your fag bf (how progressive of you).

You made my life miserable for a year.

Get asshole cancer,
>>
>>17325029
i'm also an L and i also feel the same way
has a sad about it
i'm an ugly woman
no friends ;_;
>>
I want to leave 4chan, pls send help
>>
E,

I pretend to miss you a lot more than I actually do. All the endearing things I said to you, they are all fake. Lies to make you love me. Thank you for being my crutch.
>>
>>17326396
No problem, man. It's what I do best
>>
Dear Mr, Francis,

Have you know I had chosen to fuck your daugher not because it is easy, but because it is hard.

Cheers!
>>
>>17326281
You can't, you're stuck here forever, just like the rest of us.
>>
E,
Fuck you. Stop acting like a father I don't have daddy issues and you simply sound patronizing to me. I seriously wish you would have acted like a man and let me live my life instead on messing with me and making me confuse. Right now I don't really know how I should cut contact with you as you're simply waiting for me to leave him for you while trying to stay distant. If I told you that I'm not leaving him, how are you going to react? And even if I do, I don't think I want to have anything to do with you. Selfish man child.
>>
>>17326680
I'm waiting for nothing and no one. If I have someone blocked right now, it means they'll never be in my life again. There is only one person I have blocked, and that's because their personality turned condescending and rotten in recent months and trying to flaunt their relationship for attention very recently. I've said it before, I'll say it again; I don't like people that try to flaunt what they have. It's one of the few personality traits I despise. So, carrying on this vent letter by assuming you'd be the person I'd say this to, that means I would never seek a conversation with you, let alone anything beyond that. I hope he does make you happy, because I no longer care for the outcome. I cared about you before you got together with him, all the way up until you both flaunted it like you did. Unlike in the past, I will never be the person who tries to help you when you're feeling down and telling people how you want to die again. That's his job, I'm done.
>>
>>17326726
Not addressed to you
>>
>>17326744
Doesn't matter
>So, carrying on this vent letter by assuming
I'm venting, you just happened to use one of my initials so your letter served that purpose
>>
>>17326396
You are welcome :- )
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.