[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xanax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: dylan_savoy.jpg (113 KB, 800x623) Image search: [Google]
dylan_savoy.jpg
113 KB, 800x623
What drugs should I not take with xanax? Also is xanax helpful, will it make me even worse when I don't have any?
>>
So, uh, there's this thing called a pharmacist and it's literally his job to answer these questions
>>
>>17323039
>What drugs should I not take with xanax?
Other central nervous system depressants, sedatives, or tranquilizers (Valium, benzodiazepines, diphenhydramine, Ambien). Alcohol. Stimulants or bronchodilators (asthma meds, ephedrine, speed, cocaine, Ritalin, Adderall, etc.).
>Also is xanax helpful,
For acute anxiety or panic attacks, yes. It will relax you.
>will it make me even worse when I don't have any?
It shouldn't make your underlying anxiety disorder worse, but I have heard of people getting habituated/addicted. Not sure how much of that is psychological and how much is physiological.
>>
File: Peaky-Blinders-4.jpg (164 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
Peaky-Blinders-4.jpg
164 KB, 1841x1227
You may become addicted, it's best to wean off. whatever you do, do not mix Xanax with any other downers.
>>
>>17323039
Don't mix with any downers (incl alcohol).
Preferably not with any stimulants either (though a cup of coffee should be fine).

>will it make me even worse when I don't have any?
If you mean with long-term use, yes. Benzodiazepine withdrawal is hellish and dangerous: it's one of the only withdrawal syndromes that can straight-up kill you.
And for as-needed use for panic attacks: having a panic attack and suddenly realizing you're out of medication isn't a lot of fun.
>>
>>17323259
>Don't mix with any downers (incl alcohol).
alcohol with benzos is great though. same with opioid painkillers. no point in taking benzos if you don't want to have fun. they won't help you with your problems
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.