[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, tomorrow I will get my test results that will decide if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: pobrane.jpg (6 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
6 KB, 192x182
Okay, tomorrow I will get my test results that will decide if I can go to college or not. Its like half past 2 pm and I already shat six times. My stomach hurts as fuck and the fact that I know i fucked them up badly and there isnt really chance for positive outcome doesnt help me at all. Any tips for stress?
>>
Eat/drink something that soothes your tummy, do something to distract yourself like movies or gaming, possibly meditate
>>
>>17322148
Just accept that you failed, especially since you already know you have fucked up. Getting your hopes high (and getting stressed) is stupid. So think about your future coming from premises that you didn't make it and get on with your life
>>
>>17322174
My hopes are and always were at rock bottom, my philosophy was that I always expected the worst so when it was actually good I felt glad. But somehow I cant handle this time. Guess I can always become male crack whore
>>17322153
Ate only one toast at the morning, cant force anything in today. 4 times I was shitting with just stomach acid or other sorts of liquids. Tried to watch tv and read a book but I my adrenaline level is off the charts and my pulse is like 250. Tried to chill a bit smoking cigarettes but I just smoked 3 packs and feel dizzy.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.