[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choosing a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: XQbYiEH.jpg (75 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
XQbYiEH.jpg
75 KB, 500x748
I'm dating two girls at the moment, A & B. Both clearly know it's not exclusive (yet), but girl A has given me an ultimatum, so I have to choose my path today. I feel like I'm 50/50 on that decision, but I'm obviously too close to it. So I'm turning to you for a more objective opinion. Here are my choices:

Girl A: I've been seeing her since about 5 months. She's 18 (I'm 24) and lives with her father a bit far away so we only see each other maximum once per week on weekends. She vapes nicotin+cannabis and takes some hard drugs occasionally, but seems to have it under control. We've never done it together though, which could be an interesting experience if we stay together. She's only coming out of high school so it could be a while before she's autonomous. She'll be going for business studies.

She's sterile, but I don't care much. She seems to have been sexually active very early, with older guys. Sex is good, she initiates it a huge lot and is quite easy to please, but nothing out of the ordinary otherwise.

Her hobbies are mainly music, series and motorbiking, but seems fine on her own. When we're together at home we usually watch series or play some simple Wii-style games. She seems really into me, and is giving me this ultimatum because her feelings are starting to get too serious.

(B in next post)
>>
Girl B: I've been seeing her since about 1 month. She's 21, lives with her parents but very autonomous. She has her own car and it's much easier to see each other. She's studying art restoration, which obviously won't have much prospects. She's a smoker, but makes an effort to avoid doing it when we're together. She's got glasses which is my main fetish, and overall much better clothing. She's got more prominent piercings which I don't like much though.

Sex is good too, she initiates a bit. She's doesn't always comes, but likes it a lot. She's quite silent though, which I'm not used to. However her body feels really good and from what we talk she is experienced in particular kinks I have and would really like to try.

From the very beginning we've talked a huge lot about ourselves, probably more than I've ever shared with anyone. As a result I learned that she had some troubles with anorexia in the past. She's past it but still sees a psychiatrist and takes some antidepressants, but I wouldn't have guessed if she didn't say it. She's extremely altruistic, which is really soothing. Allegedly a very good cook. She has her own past-times which mainly include a lot of acting in theaters. She's shown happy with just coming to my place and read a book while I play games, which is important for a long-term partner. Likes to travel, and suggested we go on a trip next month with a coupon she has for a free hotel. Choosing her for the moment doesn't mean becoming exclusive.

What do /adv/?
>>
Good luck getting someone to read this bullshit.
>>
>>17320153
Go with B)

A) is gonna be nothing but problems in the future. While B) has a future, plans, a brain and still viable if you ever decided to breed. Plus from reading this i can tell you are leaning more towards B) anyways.
>>
Just re-read yourself, girl B is clearly more mature and a "safe bet" than the 18 yo girls with daddy issues and doing drugs... + she'll dump you one day anyway because she's too young to settle now and she'll want to "experience things" with others guys
>>
>>17320160
>A) is gonna be nothing but problems in the future
Why do you think so? She probably has better career prospects in her future than B.

>Plus from reading this i can tell you are leaning more towards B) anyways.
I really don't know myself, that's good to know.

>she'll want to "experience things" with others guys
From what I got (never asked), she's been sexually active for a long while, so she seems to have experienced plenty.
>>
Toss a coin if it's really 50/50.
>>
B.

A doesn't sound like a real winner to me. She's been sexually active for a while and she's only 18? Avoid.
>>
>>17320153
>girl A gave me an ultimatum

stopped reading right here. who the fuck does she think she is?
get rid of her
>>
B is the only correct answer.

Also, A may still stick around after you choose B.

Toss a coin and then see what you'll hope for...
>>
>>17320225
Someone who doesn't want their boyfriend to date multiple people?
>>
B its the one. Se seems more stable and ready to start a long term relationship.
>>
>>17320225
She didn't actually phrase it like that. She said that she'd prefer that we stop seeing each other if the relationship was not going to evolve further, which I can understand.

> A may still stick around after you choose B
Yeah, she seems pretty into me so it's not impossible.

>>17320247
>Se seems more stable and ready to start a long term relationship.
What makes you say that?
>>
Gonna weigh in
A seems fine for fun, but you don't really see her much, and things get complicated that way. Either sh has to move in or things wil end pretty soon away.
This hard drug thing seems a bit fucked up, even if it seems under control. You realize this "taking hard shit together" is not a good idea, grow up dude, taking drugs is for kids mostly. They end up being junkies with dead end jobs at best. Drugs fuck you up, realize it.
She's just getting starting to live, it will get worse in the next 3 years.
Vapes. Uh oh.
She's sterile, you might be fine now, but for how long?
She gave you an ultimatum, wtf?

Now B. B seems much better. Self sufficient, which is good. More mature. Is 21 and not complete trainwreck, good. Silent isn't bad, maybe A fakes for you, most girls do, and ace it. Or maybe you're just not that good, who knows. Seems much more laid back than A, plus didn't give you an ultimatum so it's good. She's fertile, in case you want to procreate. The downside is this antidepressant thing, hope she can come past that. She will outgrow the piercings. Last but not least, you've seen one for 5 times the other, and you're 50/50? I think it's pretty clear.
The question is, do you want to get serious and fuck up your life a bit? Go A
With B there's no such pressure, you can see her casually, and in case things start to get serious, she can be it.
I feel sorry for A, but she seems a bit intense, maybe she will find a better guy who suits her needs
>>
>>17320153
B all the way. Ignoring all the red flags with A, it just sounds like you have a deeper connection with B. Plus do you really think you want to be exclusive with someone who you actually have to contemplate being exclusive with? Doesn't sound like a long lasting relationship to me
>>
>>17320211
>Why do you think so? She probably has better career prospects in her future than B.
She's a slut with daddy issues that was fucking older men as a teenager and is constantly on drugs, even hard ones, how can you not see this as a set of massive red flags is beyond me. There's a huge chance that her plans are going to derail and she will end up being nothing but a druggie.

The only issue is that you might end up regretting choosing B, because she's not the more "fun" option, but then as others have said, A might stick around even if you reject her.
>>
>>17320374

This.

Additionally this sterile thing might become a big deal in the future.
>>
Since the unanimous advice is B, I'll be going for that. Thank you /adv/.
>>
>>17320537
good call OP, best of luck with her, hope A doesn't go crazy!
>>
>she's sterile

Never fucking believe this.
>>
Hands down, without question go with B.

Become a Man, F A one last time and then Literally place the entire food on her pussy and push as Hard as You can... right off the bed.

This sounds Grotesque and horrible, But this is how You become a Man.

P.S. Be nice to B, she has Wife potential.

P.S.S.
I feel B will almost certainly cheat on You... Think about the cold hard reality, Think about it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.