[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a girl message me on an online dating site about a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1244585107307.jpg (86 KB, 457x457) Image search: [Google]
1244585107307.jpg
86 KB, 457x457
I had a girl message me on an online dating site about a week ago, and since then we've been chatting every day. I did ask to exchange numbers quite early (I try to move things forward off the site), but she claimed to have had bad experiences on these sites and wasn't sure yet. I assumed this wouldn't go anywhere but I continued chatting to her because she was interesting to talk to, which makes a pleasant change. Anyway, she's still replying a few days later and her replies are thoughtful as opposed to the one-liners I'm used to.

Not sure how to go about this. On the one hand I think it's possible she's interested hence why she's still chatting with me, and may be on the defensive/shy (she doesn't ask me any questions really). On the other hand, and most likely, it seems like she's talking to me out of boredom/I'm being played.

What do? Basically.
>>
>>17318764
She's had bad experiences yet she's still on there.

"Hey listen, we're both on here because we're searching for someone. I find you interesting and you CLEARLY find me interesting *wink* otherwise we wouldn't be talking to each other as much as we have. I'd like to move forward with you and take you out on a date"

Be confident and forward and make it clear that you are looking for an off site relationship. If she's not willing to do that with you despite her bad experiences, then you have to keep moving ahead. Most women will not let go of a man that they think has the potential to be a real catch.
>>
I'll give it a go. :)
>>
She actually agreed, and now I feel stuck lmao, ain't had any luck with girls for over a year now.

Not sure how to make the date a good one. I've never been on a date. I just fell into my last relationships.
>>
>>17319435
Do something that requires doing. Minigolf, paintball, lazertag, coffee.

Just don't pay for it all yourself.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.